• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will i withdrawl from one use of oxy after 3 weeks clean

Chicsgobull23

Greenlighter
f after 3 weeks of being clean from 1 year of 60-90 mg of roxi a day if i were to use once and only 15mg would my wd's come back the next day. I went through about 4 days of wd's untill it was bearable. Worst of wd's ive had before that was just sore muscles and tiredness. That is because i had once a month drug tests and used for 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off to pass the test This time i had no more tests and went on a year long binge. I really felt the wd's then. I had every symptom of full blown except i was surprised I didn't puke one time. Def was coming out the other end though..haha..but i know i can go back to recreational use every now and then, just dont know if one day use of a small amount will kick the wd's in again.

Its doubtful but do you trust yourself to not escalate the dose or frequency?

it doesn't make sense and i don't know why it happens but i've talked to numerous people who were clean for months then used once and experienced withdrawal. i think the slang for it was "insta-sick" it can definitely happen - though more likely to long-term IV heroin addicts.

I do trust myself. Still have a few roxis left from before i went cold turkey. They were just sitting their while i was in wd and i had the will power to not touch them. Im 32 and have recreational used roxi and vicoden since I was 16 and always kept it in check. I know i can go back to once in a blue moon but dont want wd