• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Will I get caught tripping while parents are asleep?

TioW42

Greenlighter
Will I get caught on 1 tab while my parents are asleep? My parent's never walk in my room so there's a low chance of them walking in randomly. I have got high on weed,edibles,oxycodone and nutmeg(quite intense) when all when my parents were asleep and have never been close to getting caught or start to panic. Is there a big chance of me doing something stupid or loud as fuck to wake them up? I'll be lying on my bed most of the time but I'm just wondering in case I have to go to the toilet.

I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather, and I would figure you out in one second.But if your careful and quiet,you might pull it off with your parents.

You might or might not, but you'll be worrying about getting caught and have an unpleasant time.

don't take the chance, lsd is delicate and shouldn't be treated with disrespect or it WILL disrespect you

hahah oh i remember those days. Its always going to be a gamble because your parents are factors you don't control. If you actually tested this stuff ( reagent test) so you know its real and have test tested it before, so you know the dose, you may be able to handle it and have a good time. But i don't know your parents, I don't know you. I would recommend putting a good amount of thought into your actions when including psychedelics and sketchy scenarios.

How old are you? It's really a terrible idea to use psychedelics or weed until your brain is mature.

I agree that this sounds like a recipe for a bad trip. Your set and setting are bad.

I find half the fun of tripping is being able to be relaxed in your surroundings. If you go into a trip with the fear of being 'caught' then this could have a negative impact on the experience.

What substance ?

Bear

I used to do all kinds of drugs in the safety of my parents home while they were sleeping when I was teenager. I never got caught, and always had great experiences for the most part, but the fear of being caught never even crossed my mind. Real advice.

Wait until you are a bit older, more mature, and not living with your parents before you make the plunge to expand your still developing, fragile mind.

I would hang onto it till a sunny day in the park with friends! There is no rush to try it right? Why not plan something fun around it?

I did things like this in high school.
In hindsight, it wasn't very fulfilling or very discreet.
You'll probably look fucking rough in the morning. What do you plan to take? LSD?

I had much, much better times when i wasn't hiding im my room, being quiet. You'll probably be hyper aware of their presence, which could give you some fear.
Is there no way you can get some time (ie the best part of a day - preferably overnight?) in which to enjoy yourself?
If not, i'd suggest you might want to hold on to your drugs until such a time as you have a bit more freedom.
I started taking drugs young, but i kinda wish i hadn't.
Whatever you do, be safe - it would be a good idea to have a friend you can call and talk to if things get tricky, or you get "the fear".

I did things like this in high school.
In hindsight, it wasn't very fulfilling or very discreet.
You'll probably look fucking rough in the morning. What do you plan to take? LSD?

I had much, much better times when i wasn't hiding im my room, being quiet. You'll probably be hyper aware of their presence, which could give you some fear.
Is there no way you can get some time (ie the best part of a day - preferably overnight?) in which to enjoy yourself?
If not, i'd suggest you might want to hold on to your drugs until such a time as you have a bit more freedom.
I started taking drugs young, but i kinda wish i hadn't.
Whatever you do, be safe - it would be a good idea to have a friend you can call and talk to if things get tricky, or you get "the fear".

+1
this person knows whatsup.

Children shouldn't take psychedelics.

Why not? Native americans used to do it all the time, at like 14-15 with the shaman's approval, and as I remember they were pretty spiritually developped even if they lacked scientific side which we now overflow. They really have an interesting culture; openminding culture compared to alot of other...

It's easy just gotta keep volume down and do something distracting to fill time during insomnia state. Then go to sleep easy. I love trypts for this because they give lower amount of insomnia and restlessness.

if you get caught your parents will probably freak out and call an ambulance. I wouldn't do it..in my experience its not easy to act normal on acid

Because science indicates it's a bad idea.

Native americans used to do it all the time, at like 14-15 with the shaman's approval, and as I remember they were pretty spiritually developped even if they lacked scientific side which we now overflow. They really have an interesting culture; openminding culture compared to alot of other...

Oversimplified, uninformed garbage. "Native Americans" encompasses a huge range of differing cultures that you're crushing together into an unoriginal "noble savage" stereotype. And your point is absurd, as we have no data whatsoever on the consequences they may have faced doing what you're describing.

Definitely listen to the ^^^ above advice:

- Not being free or feeling free because of the possibility of 'getting caught' can have a bad influence on the trip and the outcome. It's a problem with what is called 'set and setting'.

- It's best to wait until you are at adolescent age [that time and place for everything college adage but more generally refering to age], it is not something about harming the brain that you might call lame... but development of your identity psychologically can have a serious effect later in life. Trust me, you want to keep experimenting like this controlled which means sticking to good research on it first and preparation, and taking conditions or criteria like set and setting seriously.

Sure, especially if still young you sometimes try stupid shit and make mistakes... Been there done that, many have... but it obviously matters what shit you pull, often ignorantly. Keep tripping on pause for now, and if you must experiment, just find a few other things to bide your time until you are good to go :)

Like spacejunk I have tried this and that when young (not psychedelics until 19-20 mind you) but other minor drugs, including smoking weed, herbal stuff and drinking. I handled a lot of it wrong and I wish I hadn't for just about all of that. When you wait just that little bit longer, at least you don't do the most rookie stuff that ruins pretty much most of the 'experimenting'.

Granted, I have been a little high a few times and of course it was mostly about the excitement and everything being so new..

Like I said: take it easy, wait, then arrange a good situation where you can afford to do things less than perfectly, cause reality never is perfect!!, do your homework on it - I get a kick out of first learning the theory but thats just me? - get it confirmed, sober supervision preferably by someone experienced is highly preferred..

IMO my first LSD trip was perfect in that sense: it was very interesting, I experienced synaesthesia (mixing of the senses), my father was there... he tripped a few times when he was younger (though his wisdom on it is limited), and just casually kept an eye on me, took me for a car ride in the twilight..

I fed my dad MDMA later on (probably not the same day? dont remember) but that didnt work out that well. Felt nothing for a while (also feels nothing from nitrous), then abruptly came up, had to throw up, and became a bit erratic but definitely not typically rolling. Shame... my dad is a peculiar guy tho ;p

Last edited: