View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Will I Ever Try LSD

the guy

Greenlighter
I am from smalltown Iowa and the only circulations around here are prescription drugs, meth, pot, and coke

I always wanted to try LSD, but I have a feeling I'll never have that chance. Even if I move out I'd have to start from square one and find new friends and just hope that I can pick up a connection to LSD.

Every time I ever had a chance I was ripped off. I got so desperate that I actually was stupid enough to pay before the product and then never got the product.

Whenever I hear people talk about LSD I just can't get over the fact that I'll probably not ever find a source for it.

If there were places online to buy it I'd be down but because of how high tech the world security is now, cameras and cops being near omnipresent, i doubt there is any place to buy online that would be safe.

Any advice? Or any sympathies?

LOL, I used to feel that way about sex before I ever got any. We all know how that ends.

Find out where your local psytrance parties are at... Move to another place? Or use the darkweb services.

Well with a bit of work you could buy dmt containing plants and make ayahuasca or if you can get your hands on some hydrochloric acid and sodium hydroxide you could extract pure dmt crystals. Or if you don't fancy that, get some cactus that contains mescaline and extract it with isopropyl alcohol or if you can get HCl/NaOH you can use that.

Everyone always has a source for LSD, even if they don't realize just how close it is :)