• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will i die?

maddog420

Greenlighter
Swim decided to take 10 mgs of hydrocodone at 10 pm last night 1 hour after taking 120mgs of adderal xr. It is now 7:30 am and swim decided to take another 30 mgs of hydrocodone. Will swim overdose and if not, what should swim expect the high to be like? Swim weighs 325 lbs and this is swim's first time using opiates although swim has been using adderal/ritalin for almost 2 years.

The use of SWIM is not allowed. And even though 30mg of hydrocodone is way to high for a new user I highly doubt you'll die. Please read the rules before posting next time and more importantly stop using drugs in an irresponsible way and asking about the dangers afterwards.

120 mg of adderall would make me anxious . In my non tmedical opinion the hydrocodone dose isnt likely fatal however if your taking apap youve consumed possibly 2-4 g which can cause liver failure . My main cincern is my heart races at 55 mg if 325 pound guy your heart has to work harder to pump blood already then say a tiny little teenager. If you have a history of hyprrtension or heart issues id call 911 immediately

Sorry about the usage of swim... This is my first time posting on bluelight and i honestly didn't know it was against the rules. And the adderal doesn't worry me all that much. Ive been using it for two years and have exceeded 300 mgs in one dose(do not do this). Im more worried about the hydrocodone because i know almost nothing about it.

Sorry about the usage of swim... This is my first time posting on bluelight and i honestly didn't know it was against the rules. And the adderal doesn't worry me all that much. Ive been using it for two years and have exceeded 300 mgs in one dose(do not do this). Im more worried about the hydrocodone because i know almost nothing about it.

Sorry I was a bit harsh. I wasn't trying to be an asshole I just want to reduce the likelihood of anyone getting hurt because of irresponsible use but I've made dumb mistakes before and probably will in the future. 30mg of hydrocodone isn't in all likelihood going to be fatal but I'd always advice a new user to take it slow. Just ask before you take something you don't know anything about in the future.

Actually now that I think about it I should've asked if you have any pre-existing respiratory problems? Sleep apnea? If you have sleep apnea avoid going to sleep until it's out of your system if you have any more serious problems that effect you while awake it'd probably be a good idea to get medical attention. If you don't have respiratory issues I'm 98% sure you'll be absolutely fine as long as you don't take anymore or use ANY other CNS depressants.

Im fine... I came down and the only health issue i have is alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency(google it. Its very rare and possibly life threatening) so no lung issues yet... Im a healthy male somewhere between the ages of 15 and 19... U can probably guess whether or not im allowed to buy cigarettes yet. Thanks everyone for the help