• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will I die? MDMA overdose

You are overthinking it. I'm pretty sure it's just anxiety. Eat healthy stuff, exercise, drink plenty of water and you'll be fine soon.

Hey Chris, your messages are full so I was hoping you would see my message here about costochondritis.

That pain that you mentioned on the right side is very consistent with costochondritis, the ribcage has many sensitive joints and it's very common in anxiety patients for them to have this costochondritis because of the related chest anxiety breathing. I personally have it on the right side as well.

If you learn to consistently breath deeply through your stomache (in an attempt to not overuse the rib cage joints) you might be able to bring the inflammation down if you can stop from irritating the ribcage joints for a couple days.

There was a report of a woman that had palpitation problems for years and such because 2 of her ribs were out of place. Also it is very normal to see your heartbeat/pulse through your chest, especially if your heart's contractility (strength of contraction) is up because of adrenaline or low blood pressure type issues.

The problems definitely aren't from your heart itself, this is harmless ribcage pain very likely. Good luck :)