Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will I be okay to do this? Panic disorder and mdma

Jem699

Bluelighter
So basically

Since the last time I did mdma which actually turned out to be something else like bath salts. And on the come down I had a panic attack like I did on the come up because it was my first time doing it. So, I've had panic attacks since the come down surrounding having a heart attack despite having multiple doctors preform ECGs on me plus two blood tests and one ultrasound scan which all turned out to be fine. And I'm nervous to do mdma again. Not because I'm worried about it being PMMA or something but because I don't want to have a heart attack. Or my panic disorder to interfere with the drug.

I was getting frequent panic attacks after I did it two months ago but they have mostly died down. They really involved paranoia and increased heart rate due to my fear of having a heart attack or heart problems My concern is. It's coming round to the time where we're doing mdma again and this time we've tested it so we're sure it's mdma and I'm planning on taking about 80-100mg. I'm worried about having a panic attack on the common due to the increased heart rate and mdma speeding up my heart like it did last time. Could this have a dangerous ending? In clearer terms would having a panic attack on mdma during the come up or during the high become serious if it's purely a mentally induced one not a drug overdose. It's really got me stressed out considering I'm pretty sure mdma increases your heart rate anyways.

Currently my average heart rate is about 65bpm. During my panic attacks the most it reaches is 90bpm but it's most normally 70-85pm

Thank you for helping
I will provide any additional info if needed.

Was the heart attack confirmed by a doctor or was it simply your own suspicion that it was a heart attack?

Pain in the chest doesn't necessarily have to be a heart attack.

Even if you were safe from a physical health standpoint, I would worry that you're risking some mental health for possibly very little gain besides a temporary high. Anxiety and MDMA/psychoactive drugs can be a bad mix for some people.

Last edited:
Was the heart attack confirmed by a doctor or was it simply your own suspicion that it was a heart attack?

Pain in the chest doesn't necessarily have to be a heart attack.

Even if you were safe from a physical health standpoint, I would worry that you're risking some mental health for possibly very little gain besides a temporary high. Anxiety and MDMA/psychoactive drugs can be a bad mix for some people.

I've never had a heart attack at all it's panic disorder but I'm worried that due to my increased heart rate during a panic attack that the mdma will react with that and cause something

If your heart has indeed been thoroughly checked out as you claim and you are young then I wouldn't be worried about a heart attack. Do test your product thoroughly this time though.