View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Will i be good or not (acid)

N0rth3rnl1ght

Greenlighter
so me and a buddy bought acid about a week ago and we planned to do it this weekend at around 10.

if i take half a tab of acid at 10pm friday night will i be good to go to work Saturday at 4:30pm (3.5 hour shift)

pupil dilation (ill say i went to the eye doctor)
fatigue (im used to staying up all night and going to school for 6 hours the next day)

should i not do it all together?

The acid will be worn off by then, and your pupils won't be dilated. However if you take it at 10pm it's unlikely you will sleep at all, or if you do, it won't be much. So that might make it more difficult. That said, I'd be fine if I did it, I function pretty well if I have 1 night with no sleep.

Bad idea. If you're sleep deprived and concerned about work the next day you'll have a terrible trip. Wait for a better time.

Be sure to test your blotters, wether you trip before work, call out, or wait for another day.

Obviously this is too late, but as posters have mentioned, it's best to do it in the night when you have no commitments the next day. Better even, do it in the morning and get sleep that night.