• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will I be depressed?

Crisest21

Greenlighter
Someone help me... I tried molly 2 days ago for the first time. I took .2 & it was the best night of my life. The next day I started coming Down so I found another dealer and bought another .1 finished it & 4 hours later I called him again & bought another .1 then after that a couple hours later after I peaked I went back again and bought another .1 I consumed around .5 grams of Molly in 24 hours, that night after I had taken my last .1 I got pulled over for swaying lanes but he let me go he didn't realize I was rolling hard asf & I just realized I have -$43 in my bank account because I was so eager to keep my rolling on that night & day. Right now I still feel the after glow even though I'm not really rolling anymore but I have a feeling I'm going to be depressed after this afterglow goes away. I haven't ate much either. Will it be likely that I'll be depressed because I really don't feel it right now.

It's likely that you'll be just fine, but know that dosing MDMA consecutively like that, especially on consecutive days, is the fucking blueprint for a bad comedown. Try to get some sleep and food in you, and just relax.

Don't be scared if you don't feel quite like yourself for the coming days though, you'll snap out of it.

You will be fine. Positive Thinking plays a critical role in making fun with drug too :)

Who knows. No point worrying about the future. Perhaps you'll feel fine, perhaps you'll feel shitty. If you do feel shitty, you know you overdid it, so just wait it and you'll feel back to normal soon.

Welcome to BL.

Based on my own experience you will be fine. I agree at worst a couple strange days after but who knows good molly never had me feeling bad the next day. Pressed pills was another story. MDMA is most definatly one of those substances that you want to use in moderation though as the negative side effects that come with it can be truly and unimaginably crippling after heavy long-term use. Some are more sensitive then others.

You will feel so much better after you get some sleep and something to eat.

MDMA always makes me me feel great and extremely positive the day after. As long as I don't over do it.

If you rage hard you're going to feel it the next day. Don't think too much about it get a greasy meal and sleep it off.

Also it's a really bad idea to drive while under the influence of drugs, especially mdma. You could kill yourself or someone else.