• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will Hydromet help withdrawals?

30mgBerry

Greenlighter
In 2004 I was in a very serious car accident that has left me addicted to opiates for the last 12 years. At one point, my "primary" in New York, had me written for the state max. 30mg roxi's 2q4. Back in 2006 it wasn't uncommon for people like me to have several different dr's and pharmacys. So if you think it's ungodly being prescribed 12 blues a day... That was only from 1 doc. It was my daily routine to start my day off by eating 3 and sniffing 3, followed by another 3 every 2 hours. I was up over 300mg of oxy before noon. Now that I've established my tolerance n u have my back story, I've been weening down over the last year to finally stop this costly addiction. Since March, I've gotten myself down to 60 to 90mg a day. More so it's been 60mg... 3 perc tens in the am, 3 perc tens in the pm. Last week I've gotten myself down to 30mg every 24hrs. Today is my first day I've gone just about 48 hours without taking anything other than Xanax. Im all out of Xanax, im all out of berries(30mg roxi), and I'm all out of percs. My mind is going crazy n I NEED something! I saw my neighbor a few days ago n she told me that she just had surgery on her knee... Of course I went over there and knocked on the door... She only had tramadol, but wasn't giving me any. She DID however give me a full bottle of Hydromet. I want to drink the entire bottle, but I know that would NOT end well. Lol can anyone recommend a reasonable dosage that would take the edge off? Any help: experience, opinions, insight, feedback would be greatly appreciated

15-20mg of hydrocodone would work, so however many milliliters that ends up being. Make sure though, that the other ingredients arent going to be too high of a dosage for that amount

I believe it was 5mg hydrocodone n 1.5 of the other... 15 to 20mg sounds reasonable... i started with 3 tablespoons (which actually took the edge off) and then drank a shot glass full about an hour n a half later.. I felt great! Sooooo good in fact, that I actually slept! I was able to sleep comfortably for the first time in a very long time

any amount that makes you feel good is going to slow down your tapering process. youre gonna want to stick with 15-20mg to keep the edge off, but its going to prolong your withdrawals