• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Will heroin and codeine show up as the same thing on a drug screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimic951

Bluelighter
I’m gonna be drug tested for heroin and it’s in a lil less then 2 days. So I’m afraid it will show up, but I also got a tooth pulled recently and was given Tylenol Codeine 3’s. Should I use my clean frozen urine or will I be ok since I have a script for the Tylenol codeine 3’s? I looked online and most places say it’s ok not to use the frozen urine since I have a script. But I trust you guys WAY MORE!!?

It depends on the test. If it's a test that just shows opiates without classifiying them then yes. But usually, they use tests that are different than home urine tests and these show heroin, codeine, ... seperetely. Good luck.

Sorry, we don't allow drug testing questions here on bluelight. So i'm gonna close this, but as a hint, most tests search for different particular opioids beside showing the whole class as a whole, so heroin is definetly gonna appear. Usually in the most common ones, heroin appears, morphine, methadone and opioids as a whole class, so theg are gonna know if you failed due to your scripr or not. Please read the Bluelight User Agreement before further posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.