• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides will gaba drugs kill a trip or just lower anxiety

right now I have 300mg of butalbital, 12mg buprenorphine (low-medium tolerance it fucks me up alot ) , klonopin 1mg , 100mg fluorophenibut ,600mg gabapentin, 300mg Lyrica and 50mg memantine in my system. will this ruin a trip or just lower anxiety I have 7 high powered blotter but acid causes me anxiety tho I have heavy experience with dozens of psychs so I can handle it some what and wanted to reduce anxiety

if it matters I'm opiate and gabapentoid dependent

Hard to say.

I was on medium dose benzos and antipsychotics and i needed about 1,5 to 2 times the usual dose of lsd to trip properly.

So will it dampen your trip? Most likely but i dont think it will kill it altogether.

kk thank you alot of this stuff was taken a decent bit of hours ago so I'm hoping it will weaken before anyway. I just can't deal with the psych anxiety but there awesome on Downers

will this ruin a trip or just lower anxiety

Benzos won't kill the trip like a 5ht2a antagonist/reverse agonist would do but seriously blunt the experience. But all the drugs you're having in your system might induce an a sort of effect on their own. Once I did tiagabine+lorazepam+pregabalin+tilidin all in low dosages and expected nothing but some sedation when I got caught in one of the more interesting dissociative/psychedelic experiences I've had so far. Unfortunately I didn't remember much but I was lying on my bed drifting in and out of a colorful hole.

and 50mg memantine

Memantine + acid might be a good combo, as memantine can abolish the anxiety which can come with psychedelic trips without killing the experience. Last time I've tripped on 1cP-LSD I was also on a low dosage of DXM (~100mg) and didn't get anywhere near the anxiety level I am used to get from psychedelics.

May I ask if you do the 50mg memantine daily, and whether you get it via prescription or acquire it otherwise?

ok i ended up in 24 he's taking 250mg hydrafinil, 300mg memantine High tolerance to it. 600mg butalbital, 250mg 4furophenibut,24 mg buprenorphine lower tolerance than .ost addicts so I get rly high. 700ugacid , 1000mg caffiene spread out , 1000mg empoxypine, CBD 500mg , THc similar and that was one th best but expensive 24ht highes ever ever had

They don't kill trips, they do tend to weaken them, though. Although it depends. For me, alcohol doesn't weaken a trip so much s just muddy it and reduce anxiety. Benzos weaken a trip, but do not kill it. But they can weaken it substantially depending on the dose. Benzos are the best cure for a bad trip, unless the person is experiencing psychosis, in which case you want an antipsychotic (which will completely kill the trip, but they have really bad side effects so a benzo is a better choice if you're just anxious).

FYI, buprenorphine has a ceiling effect above 2mg, believe it or not. After 2mg, taking more doesn't really get you much higher, and can even start to produce less desirable effects due to inverse agonism. You ever try just taking 2mg? Before I was dependent on it, 2mg produced a better high than when I took more.

I have had many successful and glorious trips while also taking robust doses of benzos before or during the dose.

In my opinion calling benzos a "trip killer" is overstated. It smooths the waters but does not kill a trip in the way antipsychotics do.

Alcohol doesn't do much. If anything, the psychedelic blunts the alcohol not the other way around. I can drink an entire fifth of liqour on acid and never feel the least bit drunk. It does dirty the trip and make it more volatile, though. I don't necessarily reccomend it. (Don't try this, bad advice)

Just my shitty anecdotal 2 cents

Last edited: