• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

will codeine kill an acid trip

'Kill' is definitely not the right word. Mute might be a better word based on my experience. Nuube, I can totally relate to what you have written above. When I had to take benzos every day, it would take ridiculous amounts of LSD or 1P-LSD just to get me anyway near where I wanted to be and even then my concentration was less effective so I would remember less and have less to take with me when the trip was finished. In retrospect I probably could have gone without just for the trip, but because of the potentially serious medical risks that come with benzodiazepine withdrawal and possible significant discomfort I still don't think it would have been right. What I do remember from my opiate addiction (it was a long time ago) was that they allowed me to enjoy the trip in a much more hedonistic but also more superficial way. One of the reasons I love psychedelics is that for me they can be challenging and confrontational if that is what you need to help you see clearly where you need to make changes to move forward. Some of my most life-changing trips had long periods where I have felt both safe and protected and also exposed and pulled open in a way that ensured it was impossible to ignore those things I been too scared to even think about let alone deal with anymore. But within the context of the trip that didn't seem threatening but appropriate.

I think trying to do it with kratom is a really good idea, in my experience where as synthesised opiates are like blunt objects that can get only very specific job done, to deal with pain symptoms on the head, kratom is more subtle, more complex in its operations and I would assume more yielding to psychedelics. You may even find that a synergy develops between the kratom and the psychedelic. I would be very interested to hear how the experience goes.

I Skipped the Oxy and took 7g or thereabouts of Borneo Kratom. Later I took 30mg each of 4_HO-MET and MXE. Definitely much improved tripping using the Kratom. Can't say that the Kratom added anything to the trip other than leave me able to cope with the pain and enjoy the trip. A week later tried 100mcg of 1P-LSD after taking the Oxy and nothing, although it was a low dose for me but definitely opiates dull/abort psychedelics for me.