• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will clenbuterol affect mdma tolerance

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
Clen is a stimulant & thermogenic drug which works on the B2 agonist (fat loss).. Im using it daily at quite high doses right now and will stop in 2 weeks (2 days before my roll) im worried since their both stimulant type drugs, the clen may have some negative effects on my roll possibly?

Since it's a beta2 agonist I highly doubt it would exhibit cross-tolerance with MDMA. But because clenbuterol has stimulant effects on the CNS and the circulatory system it might lead to a bit of overstimulation if MDMA is taken in tandem with it. I don't think the danger is high but it's better to err on the safe side of things with drugs. To be sure, you could indeed stop the clenbuterol a while beforehand, however if you want to take this precaution you will have to stop it a while earlier than 2 days since it has a pretty long half-life (48 hours). So after 48 hours there will still be 50% of the initial dose left in your system. I would stop at least 6 days before your roll, after this time there will still be about 13% left in your body but this is a lot better than 50% and the influence on your roll will be negligible by this time

Since it's a beta2 agonist I highly doubt it would exhibit cross-tolerance with MDMA. But because clenbuterol has stimulant effects on the CNS and the circulatory system it might lead to a bit of overstimulation if MDMA is taken in tandem with it. I don't think the danger is high but it's better to err on the safe side of things with drugs. To be sure, you could indeed stop the clenbuterol a while beforehand, however if you want to take this precaution you will have to stop it a while earlier than 2 days since it has a pretty long half-life (48 hours). So after 48 hours there will still be 50% of the initial dose left in your system. I would stop at least 6 days before your roll, after this time there will still be about 13% left in your body but this is a lot better than 50% and the influence on your roll will be negligible by this time
Thanks alot for that great answer! :)

In my personal experience, absolutely not. FWIW, I've rolled on 200mg 'pure' MDMA on the second day of 160ug/day Clen. I didn't feel as though I was in a bad way at any stage, even when I was in the nightclub with my shirt somewhat soaked in sweat. Just be sure to keep well hydrated and take a break from partying every so often to cool down and ensure you're not about to have a stroke (been there, done that. Trust me - it's not even worth the T-shirt :p)

However in the interests of HR, regardless of whether there's any direct interaction or cross-tolerance between the two, you're risking health complications particularly with regards to body temp and blood pressure....it most certainly isn't 'safe' or good for your cardiovascular system. Even though IME it's been perfectly fine, people have also been perfectly fine doing things that have caused serious problems or death with others. 25i-NBOMe is a perfect example of YMMV :)