• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Will chewing mushrooms more reduce nausea

Greenlighter
I know that ground up mushrooms will make it so you don't have nausea so would chewing them a lot more than usual reduce nausea or do they have to actually be ground up?

Chewing them carefully should help with reducing nausea. If nausea is a problem for you with shrooms I'd advise to make mushroom tea, works very well and I've never noticed any nausea this way. Just chop up your shrooms into small pieces, add hot water and the juice of 1/2 lemon. Let sit for 20-30 minutes and drink up :)

What St3ve says is true.

Here is my recipe for mushroom tea

1) I get my digital kettle going and use the water when it is 185F
2) In a filter tea pot (it's kinda like a french press, but fir loose tea) I put my dry ground up shrooms (pulverized to dust in a coffee grinder)
3) Add 1 cup worth or more (you do the math) of jasmine green tea and lemon
4) Add your hot water, let steep for an hour and press to remove the mushroom solids. Add some honey if thats your thing.

Good to go. Bonus of making half decent flavoured mushroom tea is that if you keep in in a sealed travel mug in the fridge, it's good for up to 6 days (I've tested this). and you have delicious mushroom iced tea :)

Tom

Use ginger tea.. it helps.. some folks just have sensitive tummies then others...

I powder mine and let it soak in OJ for a few hours you can strain it then drink the juice .. it passes through you faster and hits you faster too...

You know, purging is a good thing too. If you are one, to believe that purging expels negative energies from your body... that is..