• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Will bong water get you high?

You won't get stoned. And do you really trhink it's that healthy drinking down some warm water that's been sitting in there for a few days and fuck knows what else.. perfect home for lots of nasty bacteria.

Drinking bong water does not count as taking a break from 'smoking' weed, because it sounds like that's what you should do.

JosephTHeSequel said:
dont listen to the haters, drink that shit. I drink my bongwater at least every other day and get a real nice high comparable to pot brownies.. Just make sure you have listerine handy.

yo joseph you serious?

kbee said:
Sorry to knitpick, but I'm pretty sure THC is barely soluable in water, (the other way around from what you stated)..

THC is not very soluable in water, but it is more soluable than most people think...

yea i was just kidding. i musta been real drunk when i posted that because i dont even remember it. hehehehe

actully i figured this whole thread had to be a piss-take.. i mean.. seriously....

ive actually drank bong water, and had a friend who made bong water ice cubes and we put them in rum and cokes, very interesting combination, i usually drink a lot so its hard to tell what hit me most, although i would say its worth the try because if it works for you it was worth it, ecxept for the taste. good luck, and know that if you dont try something you have no idea or information as to whether it was worth it or not. good luck......

bong water ice cubes with rum? That fucking disgusts me.. as if rum isnt bad enough alone