• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will any of these scripts I have kill a huge 300 mg) adderall fdose?

Deemgd

Bluelighter
For anyone who didn't see my previous post, over the past 26 hours I have taken close to 500mgs of adderall, both the delayed release and instant release. I've been chasing the buzz from yesterday with close to 300mgs today alone. I never got a buzz, and just feel "awake", and my pupils are really enlarged (which I'm taking as a sign I'm not getting any sleep tonight without chemical help).

I have done a lot of searching in the forum on how to kill an amph binge long enough to sleep, but either the info is debated (IE using serequel or trazadone, some saying to and some saying not to), or it calls for things that i don't have access to in the immediate future (benzos, pot, alcohol, kratom etc). This is not fun anymore and i just want it to end, so I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if the prescriptions I DO have Can be useful.

This is what I have on hand:

Morphine sulfate (seems obvious but I also saw a lot of people say to save opiates for the crash, and I only have six of them left. Figuring I will need them in the coming days.)

Tizanidine (muscle relaxer)

Serequel (antipsychotic)

Prazosin (alpha 2 antagonist)

Various blood pressure meds (Carvedelol, lisinopril)

Diuretics (hydrochlorathiazide and furmoside- read something about how excreting through urine can get it out of your body faster)

Nortryptiline (antidepressant used for nerve pain)

Topimax

Ropinirole (for restless legs)

Remeron (for sleep)

Trazadone (antidepressant used for sleep)

Hydroxyzine (antihistamine)

Abilify (antipsychotic)

Prescription potassium pills

Benztropine (antipsychotic)

My husband has congestive heart failure and has a butt load of heart medication, I'm sure including beta blockers, ace inhibitors, calcium channel blockers and who knows what else. If anything along those lines will helpcould possibly help, let me know and I will dig through it and see exactly what it is he has (one of the other things I've seen people disagree on the different blockers due to their chemistry and interactions).

And, probably the worst idea- I still have more adderall. I still have 14 15mg IRS and 22 or so 25 mg xrss, so i guess if nothing will work to induce sleep I'm left with really staying awake all night, though this is my last choice because it seems pointless and a waste of good meds.

Any advice is appreciated, please I'm desperate! I'm stuck awake all night and didn't even get to enjoy a buzz to go with it!!! I am really kicking myself that I used up all of my Gabapentin and lortab for the month because they would come in handy right now I'm sure.

My last dose of adderall was 7 of the 15mg irs at 5pm, last dose of the xr was early afternoon, and I haven't taken any medication today besides muscle relaxers, ibuprofen, Tylenol, and a small amount of morphine sulfate at 9am this morning.

I probably should mention that I normally have high blood pressure even not being on amphetimines. I'm sure it's high now and would like to avoid anything that could make it even higher.

Is there a way to knock that many mgs of adderall out so I can sleep tonight? I am usually very knowledgeable when it comes to pharmaceuticals but I scared myself with the amount of stims I did and don't want to cause things to get worse. This is also only my fourth or fifth amphetimine use (I count each binge as a use), and really don't know a lot about amphetimines.

Update: it's 3:30 am (over 5 1/2 hours later), and no one has responded. I don't want to keep adding drugs into my system but at the same time desperately need sleep, so I decided to take 3 mgs of prazosin, 100 mg serequel, and 6 mgs tinazidine. Fingers crossed I don't have any negative reactions!

That is a shit ton of amphetamine (no judgement, Ive taken more) so you may have difficulty regardless. Let me ask, are these meds in your list things you take regularly? I would hate to suggest polypharmacy if these arent things you take all the time but if you do here is my suggestion.

I would go with the Seroquel and Hydroxyzine to start. With Seroquel, Id start at 50mg and see what happens. Could then increase to 100mg in about an hour if no relief. Some say anymore than around 100mg isnt much more useful for sleep or agitation but your mileage may vary. With the Hydroxyzine, 100mg is the way to go. Repeat in 4 to 6 hours if needed.

With superdoses of stimulants I get muscle stiffness and pain and certainly would use the morphine with the tizanidine in reserve. Im not a huge fan of tizandine but haa some similar properties to clonidine which may help with agitation. I wouldnt push either dose very high.

If you are having high BP/HR, Id go with the carvedilol. It is both an alpha and beta blocker and there is some worries over unopposed beta blockade in stimulant overdose.

Lastly, make sure you eat and drink and practice good sleep hygeine. You are filling your system with drugs so I cannot guarantee there wont be adverse reactions. Have someone with you at all times.

Edit: Shit, you already took some stuff. Missed that. Hopefully it worked, but if not add some Hydroxyzine and perhaps morphine.

Agree with KC here, just mind what you're doing, and certainly don't start cramming large amounts of various pills down your throat, especially considering the size of the addy dose, which as also been pointed out, is quite high. I think the most important thing to swallow here is the fact that you can't ingest large amounts of potent drugs in a short amount of time and get away without some degree of shitty consequences. The worst of which could of course be death for some unfortunate people. Give us an update when you can, please.

That buzz that you are looking for can only be achieved if you get some rest and then pop some more if you stay awake and keep popping them the buzz will never come back just my experience from adderal, flush the rest on the toilet get some sleep go to a meeting in the morning that's your best bet

So irritated, I just wrote a big long reply and accidentally deleted it- twice!!!!

Anyway, the whole "serequel hitting you like a freight train during an amp buzz" theory is true. Last thing I remember was being wide awake a half hour After taking it, (100 mgs, and it was taken an hour after the tinazidine and prazosin because I was waiting to see if I could get by without having to take it), and I just woke up a little while ago. I was able to get three hours of sleep which I guess is better than nothing, and makes for a grand total of five hours of sleep since Wednesday night.

Now i have an ungodly headache, my chest is pounding, and for some strange reason my pupils are still super dialated (did the serequel not knock all the dopamine out? It's been over 16 hours since my last dose, why are my pupils still dilated? Kind of freaking me out).

So now my questions are A) do i need to worry about rebound effects of the adderall, serequel, prazosin or tinazidine (such as blood pressure rebounding and shooting sky high) and b) will any of this stuff help me recuperate and recover from such a large amph dose? I took 90 mgs morphine sulfate, ibuprofen, Tylenol and tinazidine when I woke up but this still sucks quite a bit.

I know people will tell me to sleep and, but that's not an option as my kids will be here starting today, and my hubby is out of town until Monday, so I'm kind of screwed.

Which leads me to inevitable last question: will taking a much smaller dose of adderall today (say, 100mgs) help me to feel better and kind of wean myself out of these effects? Hair of the dog, if you will. This is the tactic I use with every other substance but I'm not super knowledgor about what works with amphetimines. I have a lot of stuff to get done today and being able to rest even though I want to isn't going to happen. I realize it's a stupid move, and I have obviously proved that I can't control myself, but the addict in me had to ask.

So what do I do now?

Yeah... lower dose will help you get through until you can get some rest. Just dont go using 500mg+ again, thats just silly. Even 100mg is a lot. If its a buzz you are after, maybe dexedrine would work better for you.

That's really too much speed OP. We're not here to judge or police, but when someone is clearly going off the rails, it's hard for those of us with compassion to just sit and watch. It's just not going to be possible to live anything like a normal, functional life by binging on Amphetamines in such a manner. It will inevitably leave you in a bad position. So, my first piece of advice would be to find a way to not end up in such a severe comedown, i.e. don't take so much speed.

It's my opinion that you need to make this comedown the last one for, at the very least, a few days. It seems like you're already thinking about the next binge. This isn't good. Part of responsible use of stimulants involves getting sleep, eating and drinking to a certain degree. If you can't do these things, you inevitably fall apart.

You have some medications that will help with the comedown. Just make sure you're actually near the end of the comedown phase, because you've taken a ton of Amphetamine and you don't want to take your medications and then still not be able to sleep.

I'm glad you feel a little bit better OP. While Amphetamines don't produce a physcial withdrawal syndrome of the same nature as, say, Opioids or Alcohol, but there are well known symptoms of Amphetamine withdrawal including extreme somnolence, depression, anxiety and drug craving. If you have Morphine, I'd be using that over the course of the next few days. You're probably going to feel very depressed, so prepare yourself for that.

I would go for 15 mg of morphine (chk dosgae of your pills) it won't cancel Adderall but will smooth it out. Use great caution if u combine with traxodone or seroquol

The funny thing is, I'm really not an "upper" person. My DOC is opiates. I just fell into occasional (once every few months) amphetamine use during the past few months.

I didn't want the stimulant high, i wanted to take them to have energy to get things done. I have pretty bad back problems which make getting out of bed some days unbearable, and even if i can get myself up to take a shower, that's about as far as i can get half the time. Forget about getting anything done or cleaning the house or grocery shopping. The pain is bad. I have a four year old child though, so i have to push myself so he is cared for.

I am prescribed 60 60 mg morphine sulfate and 120 7.5 my hydrocodone for my back, but I have a huge opiate tolerance due to being a former heroin addict, so i will go through my whole months script, PLUS my husband's Vicodin script for 120 a month within a week and a half, taking 20-30 pills a day, leaving me almost 3 weeks a month trying to figure out how to function. I've tried just "taking them as prescribed", but they have absolutely no effect due to my tolerance. I have to take a ton to get pain relief enough to move and function.

Anyway, that's what lead me to trying adderall. I was desperate to be able to do simple things to take care of my child, and couldn't push myself through the pain anymore. I have multiple friends who get scripts and one day i got the bright idea that maybe speed would help me push through the pain and be able to do what i had to do. I wasn't after the high, I don't particularly enjoy stimulant highs.

Thursday I got a month's script for both the xr and ir adderall. My husband is gone this weekend and I'm left alone to care for our son and am out of all my pain meds save for a few morphine that would have lasted less than 12 hours. My plan was to take enough adderall to be able to do it. However, when i started taking them, I just compulsively wanted more. I was getting very frustrated with the fact that instead of getting things done like cleaning, I was instead sitting on the couch speeding and obsessively looking things up online. I thought if i kept taking more, the motivation that i desperately need would kick in.

Instead I ended up taking crazy high doses and still got nothing done, I got so tweaked I was easily distracted by every little thing. I am not planning another binge, it's just that now I am still stuck with having to take care of our child alone for a day and a half and i can't do it on my own. Hence the asking about taking more today. My original plan was to take it every day this weekend to get through, but i had no idea my use was going to get so insane.

I am a drug addict though, so I guess i should have known it would happen. I just had no idea my tolerance would be so high after such a long stim break. I really honestly thought i could take maybe 80mgs a day at most and that would be enough.

I've got myself into quite the predicament now. I can't afford to crash until Monday because I'm the only one here for my child, but i also can't keep raising the amp dose insanely high each day in order for them to work because I'm terrified I could stroke out.