• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Will Airport X-Ray Scan show that some of cigs in the packet are actually weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

proxopata

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

so Im thinking about taking some pot with me on holiday (not much 1 or 2 grams) and I'm going by plane and I'm concerned about the x-ray scan.

I'm not sure how many 'layers' does it see ?

let's say I have a ciggarettes packet in my main suitcase which I'm gonna check in. Will the x-ray scanner see the cigarettes itself or only the shape of the packet?

I'm planning to take out tobacco out of a few of cigs and put weed in there and some tobacco back on the top. Will the scanner see that some of the cigs look differently? Or maybe it won't see the cigs themselves at all?

if you have any other advice, I'd appreciate it too.

cheers

i'm not sure if these kinda questions are allowed (how do i break the law shit) but anyway it kinda depends on how airport security is where you are. or if it is an international flight whatever. i've had friends going on planes (not international flights!) with weed on their bras with no problems though.

it sure is not very responsible though... and too much hassle for just weed imo. why don't you just score some where you're traveling too? that'd be the best

Weed and tobacco will look different on xray due to the density of the product. Bluelight is not here to tell you how to smuggle drugs though so only advise - don't take drugs on a flight.

don't take drugs on a flight.

Seconded.

Personally, I prefer to just take the drugs and then get on the plane. Something about having an edible or two and a pharmaceutical kicking in mid-flight is just fucking awesome.

i'm not sure if these kinda questions are allowed (how do i break the law shit)

you're right, it's not! Best advice, as mentioned, is not to even try it. Some people may have gotten away with it, but that doesn't mean it's worth the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.