• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will Adderall in the days leading to a Roll ruin it?

I take adderall during the weekdays (Mon-Thurs) and occasionally roll on the weekends. I find that although it doesn't seem to effect my roll, it does effect my comedown. I now get terrible comedowns that have me feeling like shit for two days after my roll. It's difficult, because I need the adderall to help me focus on my work, but I'd also like to enjoy myself on the weekends without feeling awful afterwards.
This may be because you are rolling often. This usually happens when people roll more than every 3-4 months or so.

^True.
Eh, I just noticed there's price talk in the original post.. might wanna edit that out >.>

I found Ecstasy affected my adderall, but adderall never affected my ecstasy unless taken within 6 hours of dosing.

In my experience I took adderall the day before and stayed up all night. The next day I took three roll and didn't feel anything except the feeling of content... wasn't a good roll and I don't recommend even taking the roll friday if you take addie before.

From reading experiences people have had I would have to say that it definitely has to do with how long you have been taking Adderall. It had been six months since my last roll and I started taking Adderall daily for about 7-10 days prior to rolling (and also on the day of) and it was very obvious it diminished the experience. I'm sure it also depends on the person as well as I have learned with every other drug.

A lot of people think it's the adderall though when they really just need to wait longer. Amphetamines generally don't have much action on the SERT.

I used adderall on and off, never made any difference.

I've noticed that since I started taking my adderall prescription (daily), it has diminished the effects of molly. In my most recent experience taking molly, i was struggling with getting a full roll. I mean, i felt it come on a little bit, but it was a glitchy feel or something; the "feel good" moments (but not even close to the feel good moments I felt before) would only last like 20-30 min, and i would only feel some tingles here and there. So now im thinking that if i abstain from my meds for like 2 weeks before i plan to roll, then i should def feel the effects like i did my first time taking it and when I took it again 2 years later.

My 3rd time taking molly (moon rocks) was so frustrating though...I didn't feel the affects until about 1.5-2 hrs later, and the roll was only slight--I felt good, but I definitely did not experience the full roll I was expecting as compared to my first time doing it. The first time I tried molly it hit me super smooth. I didn't even notice it when it hit me...I just started to feel incredibly awesome out of nowhere, it lasted for like 6 hrs, and I did not have a come down even remotely close to what people say normally happens. In addition, I found it interesting that after my 3rd time rolling, i didnt really crash hard (2-3 months after my 2nd time and about 4 months since I started taking adderall).

My 2nd time (this amounting to using for 3 days in row at an edm event) trying molly was pretty good; not as great as my first time, but it was good enough to where I was dancing around and talking about anything and everything with every random person I ran into. I think this roll was good cause i hadn't been taking my meds for very long and i was taking a lower dosage. After my 2nd time, I did however, have to deal with an extreme amount of depression for about 3 days, and that was horrible!

Also, I think it is important to mention that when I was driving home from an event recently (after my 4th time trying molly--amounting to 2 days of use in row), i had to stop off and nap for like 2 hrs. I was so freakin sleepy, it was scary. So, I think that's another thing that happens if you take molly and adderall...it makes you stupid tired and you end up knocking out!

This is my experience with adderall and molly, but not everyone experiences the same effects when the 2 drugs are combined. It may very well be completely different if you do not take adderall on a daily basis and just decide to combine adderall and mdma to test out the affect when taken together. I know when I first started taking adderall, for about the first 2-3 days, I definitely felt very speedy. Eventually though, my body acclimated to my taking adderall and now I'm just super focused in everything I do.

Thanks, and I hope this helps!

i recently took 2 capsules of mdma cut with adderall. my guy told me each capsule weighed out to 125mg but he didn't tell me the exact amounts. they tested pure, and i rolled pretty hard. i don't think the adderall diminished the roll at all. it just made the roll a little more speedy, which i like. although, the i do believe my roll was weaker than it could've been because i used some coke and h earlier that day.

I've noticed that since I started taking my adderall prescription (daily), it has diminished the effects of molly. In my most recent experience taking molly, i was struggling with getting a full roll. I mean, i felt it come on a little bit, but it was a glitchy feel or something; the "feel good" moments (but not even close to the feel good moments I felt before) would only last like 20-30 min, and i would only feel some tingles here and there. So now im thinking that if i abstain from my meds for like 2 weeks before i plan to roll, then i should def feel the effects like i did my first time taking it and when I took it again 2 years later.

My 3rd time taking molly (moon rocks) was so frustrating though...I didn't feel the affects until about 1.5-2 hrs later, and the roll was only slight--I felt good, but I definitely did not experience the full roll I was expecting as compared to my first time doing it. The first time I tried molly it hit me super smooth. I didn't even notice it when it hit me...I just started to feel incredibly awesome out of nowhere, it lasted for like 6 hrs, and I did not have a come down even remotely close to what people say normally happens. In addition, I found it interesting that after my 3rd time rolling, i didnt really crash hard (2-3 months after my 2nd time and about 4 months since I started taking adderall).

My 2nd time (this amounting to using for 3 days in row at an edm event) trying molly was pretty good; not as great as my first time, but it was good enough to where I was dancing around and talking about anything and everything with every random person I ran into. I think this roll was good cause i hadn't been taking my meds for very long and i was taking a lower dosage. After my 2nd time, I did however, have to deal with an extreme amount of depression for about 3 days, and that was horrible!

Also, I think it is important to mention that when I was driving home from an event recently (after my 4th time trying molly--amounting to 2 days of use in row), i had to stop off and nap for like 2 hrs. I was so freakin sleepy, it was scary. So, I think that's another thing that happens if you take molly and adderall...it makes you stupid tired and you end up knocking out!

This is my experience with adderall and molly, but not everyone experiences the same effects when the 2 drugs are combined. It may very well be completely different if you do not take adderall on a daily basis and just decide to combine adderall and mdma to test out the affect when taken together. I know when I first started taking adderall, for about the first 2-3 days, I definitely felt very speedy. Eventually though, my body acclimated to my taking adderall and now I'm just super focused in everything I do.

Thanks, and I hope this helps!

did you test your "moon rocks"?