• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox Will Adderall help with Suboxone WD?

Eklypised

Greenlighter
So I was taking the fentanyl pressed roxies for awhile then got on subs about 2.5 months ago (Not the first time I’ve been on sub)....I’ve pretty much been on 4mg a day sometimes 2mg a day. I’ve been trying to taper down To .5mg and just jump off. The wds still suck. So my question is will Adderall help with the wds? I’ve heard a lot of people say addys helped them with opiate wd so maybe it will with subs.

Yeah, but what are you going to do for the comedown? You can't stay high on adderall for 5 days, which will be the minimum time till you feel normal. A better strategy would be to try and get your hands on some benzos or gabapentin/lyrica - I find that if I taper the subutex down low enough then a combination of the 2 can literally make me feel 0 physical withdrawal at all past a mild sense of unease.

I just read a paper that said subutex helps with amphetamine withdrawal. Maybe it works both ways.

interesting... as i have been taking subs and adderall lately. such a psycho combo. i had to use xanax and valium too to calm my ass down. not sure if one alone is better over the other to get over withdrawal of any type though

interesting... as i have been taking subs and adderall lately. such a psycho combo. i had to use xanax and valium too to calm my ass down. not sure if one alone is better over the other to get over withdrawal of any type though
That’s quite the cocktail! I found dexamfetamine killed my cravings for cocaine and alcohol pretty well.

For mild withdrawal it will help yes .. it'll stop you sitting on your ass all day feeling sick and being bored. Just remember not to keep taking it. And try and eat properly too - it'll help your recovery.

For severe withdawal it's a waste of time. I remember during one of my first fent withdrawals having 1g of meth next to my bupe on my drugs tray. As I was in such severe withdrawal I couldn't see or comprehend what I was doing and was constantly wretching. I did the 1g of meth along with 8mg of bupe.. and a fair amount of carpet (was snorting).

Only when the bupe kicked in did I actually realise I'd taken meth.

But then fent withdrawal makes the COWS (Clinician Observational Withdrawal Scale) scale questions look like the warm up calibration questions before the actual ones .. and I was entirely delirious and detached from reality .. let alone every nerve impulse was a kaleidoscope of pain.

Obviously .. most people's reality sits somewhere between the two. Basically .. if your really sick (puking / emptying bowels / delirious) - don't do it as it'll probably just make you feel worse. If you're just bored and listless and your skins burning a bit / you don't want any more baths then go for it with the amps.

Don't forget amps are addicting with regular use so plan when to stop and if you don't ... that is the time to seek help with stopping. Not 2 years later when you're banging amps till you pass out .. rinse repeat ...

Try taking em for a couple of days and then having a day off before doing anymore. You'll be tired on that day off so can just chill / eat / sleep / take some more baths.That's a good way to start.

Oh .. and best of luck getting off the subs. For some people they can be worse than dope.

Last edited:
As a separate thing with bupe. If you can get it illicitly .. I would actually recommend you snort very small doses for the final part of the taper. You get that stupid minimum dose shit you have to jump off it they're being provied from the man but if you're snorting just tiny tiny amounts e.g. 0.2mg of bupe a pill will last forever and you can easily with some gem scales taper that down to the point where the jump off is easy. Never done it myself .. knew somebody who did though. Snorting can be compuilsive though so if you've got a snorting thing this may not be ideal .. still stopping snorting bupe is gonna be easier than the WD IMHO and I have OCD.

You can snort suboxone or subutex .. with suboxone the orange frothy nose ain't nice but it'll work just as well and with tiny doses like 0.2mg of bupe it ain't gonna bother you that much.

Fent WD + frothy orange nasal nightmare is just one of those things you have to experience.

fuck me orange frothy nose sounds gross!! i have never heard of or experienced such a reaction to snorting anything before. i'm glad i never snorted bupe.

well i just come off 0.4 subutex used kratom for 7 days and im fu..ing dying here,just took 5 lope so hopefully that will help