• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Will abusing Benzedrex or Levmetamfetamine inhalers test positive for Amphetamine

Hey there,

Stir clear of this substance. It’s far too dirty for any human to enjoy, short term or long term. I hope you’re safe.

Take care.

Cheers

Tomer

Please don’t use benZedrex recreationally but if you do decide to keep the doses LOW. Thing is it’s a substance that kinda need a high dose for effects at least in my experience. I could never take a 75 mg and be satisfied.

I would need probably 300-450 at the start.

But it destroyed one of my testes. I’m certain it was it because it was fine until I abused Benzedrex so long came out of a binge and produced zero sperm until I got on T.

I’m sure my other was damaged but I don’t think my right produces any.

My T was 225 so anyhow, I was also abusing it for off and on a year so there’s that and I’m high doses.

So if you are anything like me when it comes to stims please steer clear. It’s just better ti do meth in all honesty. Pretty bad when meth is less toxic than a substance imo.

I also had a stroke on it and loss my near sighted vision for two days so I mean just get some meth even tho I don’t suggest that either I’d rather you do meth man.

Edit: I also suffered severe memory issues and focus issues. I thought it was just low T and yeah that contributed but if I didn’t have adhd before i definitely do now.

And why l- amphetamine. I would think you would need a dangerous dose to get the effects you are loooking for

Anyone know if you will test positive for amphetamine or methamphetamine if you abuse Benzedrex (propylhexedrine) of Levamfetamine inhalers???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylhexedrine

The Vicks levo methamphetamine inhalers will absolutely show as a positive amphetamine result because the normal urine assay cannot determine between the D isomer and the L isomer of methamphetamine.

The Vicks levo methamphetamine inhalers will absolutely show as a positive amphetamine result because the normal urine assay cannot determine between the D isomer and the L isomer of methamphetamine.
Yeah they both do show up as amphetamine unless they do a gc/ms…if there is no d amphetamines detected they typically pass it.l in regards to the Vicks. So it’s possible to pass that but I do not think we can be saying this here.

Mods delete if need be please.