• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will a dr prescribe suboxone if youre clean (urine, blood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tajaodan

Greenlighter
Going thru a horrible withdrawl and cant take it any longer. Ive done this a thousand times. Im just wondering if i can go get on suboxone if i have a clean drug test? Or do i need to be dirty?

Good question. Most of the time people go in the first time for suboxone they have done opioids not long before the visit, and fail the UA for them insuring the doctor/doctors that you are indeed on opioids and want to get off of them. I think it depends on the doctor if that would matter to fail a UA in order to get subs. I would try to be dirty for any opioid that shows up on a UA your first visit as that is a surefire way to get a script for subs. My second sub doc scripted me subs when I already had subs in my system and no opioids and I explained to her I had to switch doctors and wanted to continue sub maintenance with them. she was cool with it. There are some docs that will just hand you a script for subs no matter what and some that wont. good luck.

It would depend on the doctor. Mine didn't but I was already an established psych patient in the practice. I have to close this because we can only speculate and drug testing discussion is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.