• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Will a dose of fentanyl while on daily 1-2mg suboxone cause precipitated withdrawal

Branggen

Bluelighter
So I take about 1-2mg sub per day, insuflatted and 10-20mg Valium I just came across some fent and I was wondering if first of all Ill feel the fent about 15 hours after the last mg dose of sub and secondly if it does get me high will the next dose of bupe throw me into precipitated withdrawal as my brain re adjusts to the partial agonist, does it make any difference if I continue taking my bupe dose as to prevent fent from occupying all receptors? Thanks I would love to know within the next hour.

So I take about 1-2mg sub per day, insuflatted and 10-20mg Valium I just came across some fent and I was wondering if first of all Ill feel the fent about 15 hours after the last mg dose of sub and secondly if it does get me high will the next dose of bupe throw me into precipitated withdrawal as my brain re adjusts to the partial agonist, does it make any difference if I continue taking my bupe dose as to prevent fent from occupying all receptors? Thanks I would love to know within the next hour.

Fairly sure you'll be fine since you're already on subs daily and will have a good deal still active in your system after 15 hours due to the long ass half-life. Maybe wait for someone else to chime in and confirm this though.

I don't think you can insufflate Valium just saying man. Just eat them or sublingual them trust me you aren't gonna get much snorting . As for the fentanyl I'm not sure I've never been on consistent dose of subs

I don't think you can insufflate Valium just saying man. Just eat them or sublingual them trust me you aren't gonna get much snorting . As for the fentanyl I'm not sure I've never been on consistent dose of subs
I think he was saying his subs are insulfated not the valium