• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will 120 mg dxm overpower oxycodone?

Bbouche72

Greenlighter
Hey guys....so ive been experimenting with using dxm to potentiate opiates.last time i took 60 mg dxm with my usual dose of oxy and couldnt tell a difference.i just took 120 mg of dxm and before i could take my opiate i came across a thread somewhere saying dxm tends to overpower opiates.at 120 mg i MIGHT get some slight hallucinatory effects but i doubt it will overpower the oxy.nonetheless, i wanna get more opinions on this before i waste good oxy.what do you guys think?

Sorry brother, but as much as it can seem this way, we are actually not here to advise people on the best combination of substances to take to reach a given level of intoxication or euphoria. We promote and sell what is called Harm Reduction. It's exactly how it sounds really. We do not encourage or discourage drug use. We only provide information that is intended to keep those who choose to use drugs, safe.

So, for that reason, you're going to have to explore your own physiology and find out just what you like best. It's not that I wouldn't love to tell you your preferences, but that's just not really possible.