View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals wild harvesting acacia confusa

telepathetic

Bluelighter
I have heard acacia confusa is almost, or is, pretty much an invasive species in areas like Hawaii.

Does anyone know where one might find some information regarding wild harvesting itM
?

The trouble with Acacia Confusa is that it contains an equal or greater portion of NMT, which is practically inactive and won’t dry to powder or crystal but rather stays oily and complicates things. One has to at least freezer precipitate the DMT crystals and the yields aren’t wonderful, but sufficient enough to warrant the effort. The root bark of Mimosa jurema is what you really want, aka Mimosa tenuiflora, aka Mimosa Hostilis, aka jurema preta, aka black jurema, aka calumbi in Brazil, aka tepezcohuite in Mexico.

The trouble with Acacia Confusa is that it contains an equal or greater portion of NMT, which is practically inactive and won’t dry to powder or crystal but rather stays oily and complicates things. One has to at least freezer precipitate the DMT crystals and the yields aren’t wonderful, but sufficient enough to warrant the effort. The root bark of Mimosa jurema is what you really want, aka Mimosa tenuiflora, aka Mimosa Hostilis, aka jurema preta, aka black jurema, aka calumbi in Brazil, aka tepezcohuite in Mexico.
Yes, I remember getting frustrated with it and just making sticky nmt nndmt changa, I enjoyed it, im less interested in making a bunch of dmt and more in opening an ethnobotanical shop with cheap stock ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't cut down trees, plant trees.
1200px-Starr_061206-2004_Acacia_confusa.jpg

I’ve seen some trees at a local park, but I don’t really want to take bark from there, what about the small scrub like plants that have the same leaves, pods, flowers, i know they are acacia but are they the same species as the big trees?