• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Wikipedia - building a new page

clubcard

Bluelighter
I have found the last in the line of the benzamide opioids. AH-7921 0.7 x M, U-47700 7.5x M and now U-77891 75x M. It takes 11 steps to make so NO WAY is anyone ever going to make the stuff, but I'm a completest. I wanted to know the QSAR of the class so others can study it. As expected, an aromatic with a hydrogen-bond acceptor nearby and a tertiary nitrogen in the right relative position and orientation to the aromatic. This one has the 3,4-dibromo moiety and has 3 rings. Anyone with experience would be greatly appreciated in finishing the page. Let me know. It's an offshoot of the work on kappa agonists by Jacob Szmuszkovicz. He even wrote a book on it.

Thanks,
CC

I have found the last in the line of the benzamide opioids. AH-7921 0.7 x M, U-47700 7.5x M and now U-77891 75x M. It takes 11 steps to make so NO WAY is anyone ever going to make the stuff, but I'm a completest. I wanted to know the QSAR of the class so others can study it. As expected, an aromatic with a hydrogen-bond acceptor nearby and a tertiary nitrogen in the right relative position and orientation to the aromatic. This one has the 3,4-dibromo moiety and has 3 rings. Anyone with experience would be greatly appreciated in finishing the page. Let me know. It's an offshoot of the work on kappa agonists by Jacob Szmuszkovicz. He even wrote a book on it.

Thanks,
CC

for U-77891? Give me the pertinent info and I'll throw what I can together when I have time.

(Swedes, you got 5 days to abuse the hell outta U-47700 ;-p )

I really question the 7.5x M of U-47700. In another paper it's said to be 2-3x M, which sounds more reasonable.

Too bad the duration is so short =/

post structure so we can tack methylenedioxy groups on it plz

Wikipedia, for good reason, doesn't allow original research unless it's been peer-reviewed. Reading your original post, I'm not clear about to whether you already have a final daft of your paper (in which case you should search around for a publisher, they'll handle the peer-review and publication process for you), or whether you're looking for collaborators to help you finish your research (in which case I don't understand why you're even thinking about Wikipedia).

post structure so we can tack methylenedioxy groups on it plz

CG-64089_structure.svg

MD FIRE

3%2C4-Methylenedioxy-N-(1-methyl-1-aza-spiro%5B4.5%5Ddec-6-yl)-benzamide.png

N-BOMB synthetic ecstasy heroin

N-%7B1-%5B(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl%5D-1-azaspiro%5B4.5%5Ddecan-6-yl%7D-2H-1%2C3-benzodioxole-5-carboxamide.png

thanks!! what a crazy spirocyclic core that is!