• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc WIIIIILLLLLSSSSOOOONN! WIIIILLLLLLSSONNN!!!

In england you gotta be in a bad way to get that.
Believe it or not in the majority of the US it's nearly impossible to be prescribed benzos and or oxycodone/any opioids. You also need to be in a bad way here. Trust me even when US was an oxy pill mill that was very specific to a few states/counties. The US is a very large country...

If anything US is now one of the most difficult countries to be prescribed benzos let alone opioids.

Codeine has ALWAYS been illegal here....

Trust me you can't just casually get opioids in US like you can in nearly every other country. The fact that kratom is legal here is a miracle.....

Personally I have no idea why codeine is legal in your country.... Seriously wtf? How are you not addicted to it????????

Last edited:
In france they distribute benzos like you wouldn't believe, i started at 17yrs old and i wasn't really anxious at that time. As soon as there is a teenage crisis here, you can be sure there's gonna be some benzo and AD prescriptions... Some doctor are payed by pharmaceutical company though, maybe that's the whooole point! Free "meds" for free money, we'll look at health after that...

Opiates on the other hand are more difficult to get from a doctor

This is fucked up,... AND WHERE IS @JessFR ?! Our duly noted international crime syndicate leader... We need your wise leadership experience to put an end to that crazy situation!

I think you can bring the whole stuffs, i ain't using terms like "good" or "bad" too lighly you know. I've been extremely bad... :devilish:

i wonder where he is too.

he was on staff then he just disappeared. worrying.

didn't know he was prescribed oxy and klonopin. poor guy. in england you gotta be in a bad way to get that. i got prescribed liquid clonazepam in france and getting off it was a nightmare, and i got cut straight off when i got back to england despite a letter from the hospital where i'd been an inpatient for months saying that i was prescribed that so had to go to black market not to die. only managed to get off benzos when i got addicted to heroin.
That's bloody scandalous that they let you cold turkey off Benzos Jesus christ