• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc WIIIIILLLLLSSSSOOOONN! WIIIILLLLLLSSONNN!!!

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Where is @Wilson Wilson??? Has he left BL as I remember him saying he was starting a great new job so maybe he finds BL a trigger?

He is a great dude. With prescription of my dreams (oxy and klonopin). I hope he is doing great. Always loved him. :)

i wonder where he is too.

he was on staff then he just disappeared. worrying.

didn't know he was prescribed oxy and klonopin. poor guy. in england you gotta be in a bad way to get that. i got prescribed liquid clonazepam in france and getting off it was a nightmare, and i got cut straight off when i got back to england despite a letter from the hospital where i'd been an inpatient for months saying that i was prescribed that so had to go to black market not to die. only managed to get off benzos when i got addicted to heroin.

I didn't know he "disappeared". Thats alarming in retrospect. He had some pain condition, worked from home, was prescribed oxy and klonopin, but regularly went from oxycodone to codeine and back. He seems (don't want to use past tense) as a great guy but you never know how life hits you. I hope he got a great job and just forgot about BL. Alternatives are more frightening.

he may have left and me not noticed, its my perception that he disappeared but maybe i missed an anouncement that he was leaving?

i just tried to look for him in the search bar and it didn't even come up with a member called Wilson WIlson- now i'm mega confused, i don't think he ever changed his handle.

Buy a Tesla fam you can easily get a top end Model S for literally half that and it'll do 0-60 in 2 seconds and have over 1,000 bhp and 500 miles range. If you're doing financing you can even be clever and get it through salary sacrifice so you make payments with pre-tax money and pay no benefit in kind tax either. Basically you drive a brand new car tax free and the payments include insurance, servicing, roadside assistance, everything. All you need to pay for is charging it up which is cheap as fuck.

No VED no road tax no congestion charge. No matter how you buy it. Cuz it's fucking electric.

It's a lease but it sort of works like a PCP where you can make a final payment to own the car or you just give it back and get a new one. This probably differs depending on your employer but that's how mine does it.

I'm seriously considering doing this to get a Model 3 then a Cybertruck when those come out.

This is one of his last posts around here.

Don't think he was prescribed the oxy. Just the clonazepam and dexamphetamine.
He did like ordering oxy of the dark web. I'm sure he's fine and just is busy in his new career and wants to stay clean. I find BL a trigger for myself when I'm clean.

Oh I was under wrong impression then. I remember him saying "how easy is for some to get it prescribed cause they work from home and doctors look them differently.". My bad.

@chinup you must have typed something wrong cause when I search I find him just fine. :)

I think he may have left BL or be posting under a different name...

Plus if you try the @ thing to get his name up nothing happens

I think he may be vacationing on a desert island 🤔

images

Last edited:
so weird, just hope he's OK

feel a bit better that @Psycho_Logic found him somehow. last activity was in october though, which i think is after he'd stopped posting- i guess that's a good sign? i'm proper stalking him now.

oh no he was posting right up until he disappeared, just not in places i usually read lol.

Just to clear the obvious confusion. Wilson Wilson is that guy

ed604dc6-5e85-4211-ba2d-3324e4a6accb-1024x768.jpeg

from Utopia. Not the dumb ball from Castaway

No it's an expression from Count Zero by William Gibson, i'm pretty sure about that :cool:

No it's an expression from Count Zero by William Gibson, i'm pretty sure about that :cool:
Pulling a Wilson, ye.

But Wilson Wilson as an online name is the entire gag of that guy in Utopia. He uses "Wilson Wilson" as an online name, because his actual name is Wilson Wilson, and nobody would ever believe that to be a real name.