Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"Wigging Out" people

doofhard

Bluelighter
A mind can be a very fragile thing, please I am urging people please do not Fuck with peoples heads (WIG THEM OUT) while they are (off chops) with drugs.
I have wittnessed first hand how a "JOKE" can go so WAY too far. While under the influence of drugs you brain is obviersely not functioning correctly and therefor is alot more sensitive.
If you play with someones mind while they are "FUCKED" there is a chance that when "STRAIGHT" again that will still play on them.
1. A mate after a year or so of off - on pill taking started acting what i call "HELL SCATTERED" as soon as drugs were put in front of him, even before consumption. As soon as drugs were mentioned pupils enlarged and seemed to become scattered. One night we went out and a bloke saw that he was "FUCKED" and said to a mate "WATCH THIS" He (a complete stranger) went up to him and spoke in an unrecigniseable way like ( BLURR YAYYY YAHHH YAHH YAHH ERRR WEEA HOWWWY YAAH)etc my mate became very scared and that fucked him up.
After that night he told us his story of what happened that night. His story was completely different to what actually happened and his story went alot further.
(He believed this guy and many of his friends were after him and followed him where ever he went. Not only this night but home, they knew where he lived, where he worked, who all his friends wre and where they lived and worked.
The part that was the scariest was that more and more information seemed to keep coming, as when these guys were following him he could hear them whispering.)
All of this stayed bottled up inside him for some months until every night we saw him he seemed to look intencely worried and we finally got it out of him.
He ended up seeing a (SHRINK) and things are sorting themselves out but unfortunatly he is starting to take shit again and he is up and down.
My only message is please DO NOT FUCK WITH PEOPLES HEADS drugs are not a toy and can destroy lives.
Some people can take things as jokes others cant dont risk the fact you could fuck someones head for life.
The idea of going out and or taking drugs is to have fun. My advice is dont worry about what is going on in someone elses head. Dont worry what people think of you, have fun, let everything flow dont try and stop what is happening!

look dont take this the wrong way, but please use the bluelight spell checker and paragraphs. it makes it easier to read. :)

I might be slightly sadistic but the morning after is a great day to play games with friends. Bending each others minds into pretzels is just all part of the experience. Everyone knows where everyone’s at and as long as nothings taken to seriously I think a bit of brain bending is great fun.

If your letting the people or the drugs get to you maybe its time to take a step back and assess reality, talk to your friends about issues before they get serious rather than trying to hide problems, keep them to yourself or just try and forget them with more drugs and getting paranoid and...... not that I've ever done that:\

It seems like your friend has some serious issues before this event, and/or taking drugs in the first place. I dunno...

*sigh*
I know how far this can go - I went to hospital for an acid flashback, brought on by nitrous and THC, where I was hallucinating Samara from 'The Ring' doing that creepy flicker walk, and then leaning over me saying 'YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!'
As a result, I became deathly afraid of this movie, and all of my friends knew not to mention it.
I tripped again for the first time after this last weekend, and my boyfriend purposely mentioned 'The Ring', to wreck havoc. The snap was instantaneous.
Luckily, there were people there that knew how to distract people descending into a bad trip.
haha, and strangely, that trip made me deal with it - I can now only picture Samara as a candy raver, and everyone she killed was PLURed to death :D

Fry-d- said:
I might be slightly sadistic but the morning after is a great day to play games with friends. Bending each others minds into pretzels is just all part of the experience. Everyone knows where everyone’s at and as long as nothings taken to seriously I think a bit of brain bending is great fun.

If your letting the people or the drugs get to you maybe its time to take a step back and assess reality, talk to your friends about issues before they get serious rather than trying to hide problems, keep them to yourself or just try and forget them with more drugs and getting paranoid and...... not that I've ever done that:\

I think there is a big difference between "having fun with friends" and intentionally inducing a bad reaction from someone who is inebriated. To me, having fun the day after means that everyone is on the same level, things are never taken "too far", no one becomes distressed, basically everyone is aware of where everyones heads are at, so to speak. That, i'll concur, can be much fun... personally, i'm never awake for this to occur anymore, i'm usually asleep by 2am! =D (damned blouse i am;)).

"Wigging someone out", in my opinion, is when one or more people may gang up on someone who is especially fragile, keeping their "joke" (i use the term joke VERY loosely) going, even when said fragile person is obviously and visibly upset or distressed. That, i don't condone. I would even suggest that it's the people who choose to engage in this malicious activity that are the ones who should take a step back and assess the reasons why they're taking drugs... I, personally think it's despicable, and I think it says ALOT about that/those person/people.

On the other hand, some people really need to learn how to tell themselves "it's just the drugs". Paranoia is a bitch, headfucking yourself is a bitch, anxiety attacks are a bitch... but they occasionally come with the territory. That's what drugs do to you, and if you don't anticipate that, then you're taking drugs naively and forgetting that occasionally there can be a downside.

Letting other people get to you when you're fucked is a bitch too, but perhaps that means you either: a) need to avoid taking so much drugs that you can't figure out what is going on, or b) need to pick better, more safe people to be around when you're going to get so high that you lose control of the situation. Like, I'm all for getting real high on drugs, that's what they're for, but you have to pick your moment. Getting utterly blasted in company that isn't 'safe' is surely a recipe for all kinds of paranoias and misunderstandings, particularly when you're sleep deprived, edgy and drugged out of your skull.

I think it's one more situation where you just have to look after yourself, because it's hardly anyone else's fault if you get so hammered that you can't figure out reality from hallucination. Quite simply, if you don't lose control, then nobody can fuck with your head, can they?

BigTrancer :)

I agree wholeheartedly with that BT. I guess that i can't really comprehend what would make someone WANT to intentionally induce a bad reaction from someone they know, or a stranger, for that matter. I think the person doofhard was referring to had serious issues, and that drugs were merely a catalyst, amplifying feelings of persecution and paranoia. Those people really need to stay away from psychoactive substances.

I remember reading entries in PiKHAL, regarding cases where certain people in Shulgins experimental group had not so good reactions to certain substances. I certainly can't see Dr Shulgin, or anyone else in the group, intentionally bringing on a worse reaction in those people, the reasoning behind it being some perverse joke. I'd say that, if anything, he'd frown on such activity. He creates an atmosphere of trust, comfort and relaxation in all of his sessions, because he respects the power of psychoactive substances and what they can do to a persons mind.

I think it's one more situation where you just have to look after yourself, because it's hardly anyone else's fault if you get so hammered that you can't figure out reality from hallucination. Quite simply, if you don't lose control, then nobody can fuck with your head, can they?

No, it's no one elses fault when someone gets THAT smashed that they can't distinguish reality from hallucination, and yes, a wig out can be due to the persons altered perception of what is happening at the time. They believe that people are being "nasty" or "weird" when it's really not the case. I think though, that sometimes, if people are intentionally trying to wig someone out, it's not so much being unable to distinguish reality from hallucination, because the reality is, one of their "friends" or a random person is actually trying to make them freak out. They may start thinking "why the hell are you doing this?" which then creates more negativity...and the loop is borne. :(

I think it's a valuable skill in the drug taking world, to really be able to say "it's just the drugs" and learn to detach yourself from what your drug-addled mind is perceiving, but when you have one or a group of people reinforcing those negative thoughts, i imagine it would be extremely difficult to bring yourself out of it. It takes a strong minded person to bring themselves out of a horrible drug "loop", it doesn't help to have people around you who see perpetuating that negative loop as funny and entertaining.

K

Last edited:
Usually when I am too off guts to f*%k with people heads, but I love F*%king with straight peoples heads, people at work and things like that, makes my day a bit more fun and amusing!!!! :p

I'll agree too samadhi, anyone who's intent on victimising someone who is obviously incapable of dealing with it, for sadistic fun, is a fucking bully.

BigTrancer :)

Agreed.

If you are going to attempt to fuck with someone you don't know enough about to determine how they'd handle it you should limit it to something that will not make them scared. ie: At a rave yelling out that an ice cream van is coming through.

If you know someone much better and know for a fact they can handle it then I see no reason why you shouldn't tell them than the FBI, CIA and J. Edgar Hoover are at the door.

Last edited: