• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

wife not sexually fun

I can, and do, talk openly with her on the subject of psychedelics. She's just real straight. It's the subject of intimacy. Adult wrestling. The problem with the, 'we need more sex' talk is stress. For her. Then I feel bad for bringing it up for the x-teenth time. More or less, I was looking for more sensitive and creative solutions to a, frankly, one-sided problem.

This part is likely my own neuroticness, but I feel if I'm the aggressor and she's not in the mood, either she does something she doesn't want to and I feel like I'm raping her, or, she doesn't do anything and then I get pissy, because, well, you know, it's frustrating. It's a no-win situation, and these are my solutions thus far. It's better to keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything nice to say. From my perspective. We've been together for 11 years, things hit lulls; I'd rather seek solutions than throw my hands up.

Also, as it turns out, the growth on her pituitary effecting her hormones, one effect of the tumor is decreased libido. So it's not entirely hers or my fault. Some of it is chemistry, some of it's timing, it's where they all line up that makes the magic.

Have you tried some sex toys?
You should surprise your wife with some handcuffs, buttplugs or anal beads...

Try upping the little things , they are what excite them - you need her to desire you !!
Go to her work before she gets in and put some flowers on her desk - for no reason at all ..... Send a random text letting her know how much you adore her ..... You need in the back door of her mind to get her to want to give you attention ! Good luck chief

Massage - sex toys - sex in an exciting place - aphrodisiacs - dressing up - role play - a whip - flattery - giving good head. Especially that last one.

Is she into drugs? Or open to trying any? Yall do some crystal meth, itll be the BEST sex of your lives.;)

nah not really a good idea.:\

it doesn't have a great effect on people when they are off their faces

Well, there was a post. Extremely eloquent. Thought out. Compassionate. Unfortunately, it has unappeared. Female perspective of very very similar situations. I wish it were still here. I think womble? Someone whom's name starts with a 'W' at there very minimal. Thank you so much. I'm really truly happy my eyes did peep it and my brain understood it and my heart empathized. Thank you so very much, miss mystery.

Bend her over your knee, or tie her up against her will. Make her like it..lol