• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Wierd and wonderfull Free Unexplained High

TeapotsTim

Greenlighter
Hi im Tim the reason for the name Teapots tim is cos i work in a tea shop. Ino should of made effort to make a greeting elsewere but im quite high atm from dyazepam took 2 this morning. ( will make sense later on..)

please no one take offence, the problem is with the internet there's no emotion to it, so I’ll try and use the smiley things where possible.
Have been a long time reader so appreciate all the help you have given me.

Right boring bit over.
I'll try and make it as readable as possible, i normally give as much information as possible to make it more understandable. ( bit of a story i guess, but if people prefer it more brief please let me know) I am new lol..

Being taking Mdma / Pill's for the last year or so. Last pill was about 2 month's ago which went up the poop shoot. 1s't time id tried it why not. Followed the basic rules, water, month break's etc. But not the most obvious most important one which im sure you know what i mean. ( im an idiot)
Even tho they weren’t tested i just new in my heart they were the real thing just half a pill would get me wired for a good 4 - 6 hour's., Complete euphoria, Empathy which was my favourite bit, Just didn’t really like the golf ball eye's, would scare some people to death, other's would have a big grin and say you lucky bastard lol. This always made the Roll harder.

So there's bit of back ground information now ill get to the point...

I have a really bad panic disorder, which is partly why iv'e quit because the comedowns were getting to harsh. suffer from panic attack's most day's. But this is the strange and interesting thing. Once the attack has finished, anywhere from 10 minutes sometimes up to an hour, I get this overwhelming sense of Euphoria. Now i dont mean just happy because it's over I mean a very High state of mind, Similar to Rolling but not as intense. you’ll all know what i mean so a way of putting it would be say half, maybe even 3 quarters if im lucky. Now when i say that i mean to the point where i'll just start dancing, Specially in shops (this is why my gf wont go shopping with me any more). But just do crazy shit like as if i'd taken a pill. Crazy stuff like going to the shop buying two cornetto's dancing down the street. people give me funny looks for obvious reason it's not right but im that off my rocker i just don't care. trying to make conversations with random strangers and just bin well e'd up i suppose, which is acceptable in a club but not particulaly in the quiet village i live in. Now this can last anywhere from 10- 15 mins sometimes up to 3 hours if im lucky,, then i'll gradually,, yes i'll say it,, Comedown. but it's a nice gradual one not like some of the shitty one's if had in past.
The only way to describe it is as if the panic attack is like im Coming up! not the nicest feeling, but in a kind of twisted way it's nice because ino im going to a better place. Seen at least 3 doctors and there all completely baffle'd. i just end up leaving with the answer it's just part of the condition.(had checks nothing seriousley wrong) Hmm ok, but u didn't look to convincing doctor! Being prescribed dyazepam to get me through the week, but that just makes it fuckin brilliant! because the vallium takes away the panic, im just left completely euphoric and high before it slowly wors off. obviously i didnt tell the doctor this because that would be silly. got about 8 left and are going to save them for the weekend. Ino there ment to be a downer but it makes me off my rocker! I'm weird ino.
sorry that was a long one and hope most of you got through it.

Also ment to mention this happened a few months ago, went to the doctors got prescribed with the Vallium and same thing. Problem was i went back feeling fine so could,nt get anymore. Did use it clubbing once or twice and it worke'd a treat just like a pill, got a good two or three hour rush dancing, chatting shit etc, but the problem was once it wore off i felt completely tired and fell asleep in the takeaway. ( could do with some sort of vallium timer, id set my phone alarm but it's bit risky. tricky one i know..

BTW this is completely serious and not a joke its completely serious. Ino im new and dont demand any instant respect for my post's but we all gotta start somewere
anyone who has had similar experience, advice or just general discussion or just to read the post for info then please do
Thanks that'l do for now and by the way i might not get back to reply straight away cos dont use the laptop that much but certainly will eventually.

btw love the idea that the enter button actually work as an enter button instead of just sending it off, Great idea moderators

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to BL!
Having these panic attacks must be really awful. I don't know if you feel euphoric because it's over but it might be because you won't have to worry about them for sometime. It's gone and you are fine.

Don't overthink if the feeling is good. But it would be interesting to know if you have moments where you feel the opposite.
Do you experience moments that you feel sad, down or depressed?

Stay around!

also forgot to mention had after about 10mg diazepam and 4 stella i felt wired and had an absolute rant on facebook. my fingers were going so fast i nearly wore them out. regretted it later everyone think im crazy now :(

Last edited:
also forgot to mention had after about 10mg diazepam and 4 stella i felt wired and had an absolute rant on facebook. my fingers were going so fast i nearly wore them out. regretted it later everyone think im crazy now :(
Yeah it's happened since Christmas probably longer, always put it down to the so called AFTERGLOW that iv'e read up about. Then feel really shit and depressed for a while .. Even though havent took E's for ages still get these outburt's of euphoria which can last up to a few days even weeks..