Widespread Panic threaddddd.

Just loaded up 2nd row seats for Saturday night at the Chicago Theatre =D

The-Chicago-Theatre3.jpg

Last edited:
Loaded up an Omni suite for sat. Thats one of my favorite places to post up.. Broomfield runs. Golfing in the shadow of the continental devide in the morning. Chicago's mirical mile this time. ALG

Last edited:
Decided to take my son to his first real show.. and he is getting introduced 2nd row Chi Theatre Sat night. I'm starting to get excited. 🍒

Todd Nance has passed away. Addiction is a real bitch and he will always be the real drummer of this band no matter what happened in the last few years. Sad day. Had the pleasure of meeting him quite a few times. Very kind soul. RIP Todd.

Four show Riverside oct 2021 was announced a few days ago.. ticket rodeo went off at noon today and sold the fuck out as fast as system could deal. I’ll be be hitting Sunday but won’t be able to make the whole run.. but at this point I can not be more excited.. initial aftermarket tickets are very high. Whole planet full of live music people are in full withdrawal.

Smiles.. I still have Chicago Theatre loaded up.. that’s November.

Thanks CS.. I’m going 2.. just rolled in.. room is perfect and I can almost spit on the Riverside.. not hitting tonight.. but tomorrow and Sunday are completely loaded.

I opened up my eyes to see

A land of sunny rocks and funny trees

Guess (yes) I’m on the moon again
… … …
Having a good time, here today.

Edit: got that 2nd set opener

Last edited:
@ChickenScratch I’m not pissy but kinda Greta opener and bust it big to end opening set.. I really wanted both those. Who am I to complain.. might be in for it

Last edited:
Missed a TL and ALG not to mention a no sugar tonight.. fortunately there will be sugar tonight 4 sure.. I wanted a Greta.. great scene as always.. undisputed best of anything imhao.

I could definitely go for a ride me high tonight..

4 sure.. two nights with great possibilities

Last edited:
Wow.. I’m blown. I’m
Not even hitting the after bars.. how in the fuck did the play that hard.

widespread ladies are the absolute best.. looking absolutely amazing tonight Cute WSP shorty with a meshy.. love.

Regroup a min for Sunday

Last edited:
Giggles I just sorta cleaned up and my shirts from last night are still soaked.

Never Miss a Sunday.. here we go

Edit: when the shit did people start bringing a 2nd shirt for second set.. Jesus

Lawyers Guns and $.. drums was sweet.. show was hard and could care less if you could keep up

Last edited:
So I have been going through a serious health struggle lately.. but I had red rocks tickets in hand before they even went on sale. So I'm really going to plow through this and make it for fri, sat. Have to fly back Sunday. But I have the fire hotel reserved and will be hitting the shows with my best show buddy and a few from my old school crew.

Also have the riverside run off and the kind hotel already reserved.. so Red Rocks and Riverside type of year for 2023.