• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Wicked places to hide drugs...

mm ill list the worst places to keep drugs on you when your out. Pants pockets, wallet, bag, hat, shoes, socks and hands. Best place? crotch, ass or stomach

coffee table legs (hollowed legs with seals on the ends), door stops, under shoe soles, inside a pair of gloves, inside a jacket lining, buried in the garden, in a pair of socks etc etc... i've done a lot of hiding .. hehehehe

I just chuck em in my coat pocket - noone ever goes through my stuff. And wtf - whose gonna search the clothes I'd normally be wearing for my gear?
either that or my camera bag :)
convenient++

wow i have my slinky leftovers in a bag in a black velet box i got for my 21st last yr... i may get caught one day who knows... P.

try going outdoors to c wat u can find there ie:cyclone fence posts and clotheslines have removable caps on them ;)

Thread Cleaned

Several off-topic or 'chat' type posts have been removed from this thread. Please remember to keep personal comments and private communications or replies to IRC/email/PM.

BigTrancer :)

i know of a guy that got his car searched for drugs in his 4x4 and they didnt find the pils that were stored in his spot lights.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always keep my drugs in my wallet. Yay for me! I just can't be fucked hiding them somewhere. And where ever I go, my wallet goes.

I have a jar full of these little folded stars, like the ones you'd see in stores like Morning Glory. I put my littel baggie in there. Such an innocent looking jar, how could it possibly contain anything naughty such as drugs?!

It's probably not wise to be talking about figures like that Mulstation. The police read this site.

friends of mine kept some weed in an old atari completly forgot it was in there, lent it to their mum who was letting some kids she was babysitting use it, and it was never seen nor mentioned again.

i've never actually done this because i can't be fucked, but...

choose a random light switch, get a screwdriver and take it off the wall, tape ur stuff on the inside of it, screw it back on, and voila!

who on earth is going to look through your light switches, and even if they did, how long would it take them to check every light switch!

just make sure there's no wires exposed please....

I used to think my stash spot was pretty good! i took the filling out of a zippo lighter that we never used and stashed a few original A's as well as a few of my fav's from the past two years. The cops who raided me never came close to finding it, or even looking inside! Problem is now we can't find it either, and mrs Squirrel has a funny feeling she may have thrown it out while cleaning the house!!!!!!! 8(

just remembered another goodie -- under the stove - there's usually a faceplate that comes off - good for bongs, and has stood up to a raid.

This kind of thread must be a useful resource for law enforcement :)

The best hiding place is not in your house or room at all. A location or a friends house that's relatively secure, but only you know about it and there's no way anyone else could connect you to it.

A friend of a friend had a huge stash that stood up to a raid. He had many items stored in things like pens, a cellphone battery that had been hollowed out (not recomended!) and a flat screen computer monitor. Most of his gear wasn't serious illegal stuff, he was just hiding it from a junkie (the one the cops were after) flatmate who would sift through his room for anything, painkillers etc. when he ran out of his own gear.

One clever trick was some empty spirits bottles on a shelf as decoration. The bottles were opaque and empty, the drugs put in a small container covered with glue and stuck to the inside of the bottle, impossible to find or remove without smashing the bottle.

However if they are SURE you have drugs hidden, they will turn your house upside down, they'll unscrew and unbolt everything and look inside every possible cavity in your house and your body.

If the cops have sniffer dogs your screwed anyway.

Even then there's ways around dogs but i wont go into that :)

I hope this doesn't get removed but I just wanted to reiterate what a few other people said, maybe this thread isn't a real good idea and we could all be fucking ourselves over enormously.:\

I keep my pot in a box on my shelf where my clothes are.

My real good hiding spot though is a place that no one knows about... :)

[S]alvatore said:
If I was to ever do the trick in the first post, sorta like in Training Day. But no-1 else would be able to know about it. I keep all my shit in my big safe, (drugs, guns, cash) which is safe enough for me anyway :)

The only problem with keeping stuff with your guns is if the cops come over to see if you are safely keeping your firearms.... that is if they are registered =D =D