• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why you shouldn't read the forum rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

RespectblGentleman

Greenlighter
I made a thread about getting diazepam and some geek with a million posts gave some speech like he's some fucking guru because he posts on a site and took a bunch of drugs in the past and got addicted like some weak faggot. The irony of this nag calling my post boring... Then some mod closed it before I could respond. One of them mentioned the rules, which I hadn't read. I still haven't read the rules because I'm not some dick who reads walls of text.

Lol to the dick who read walls of text. I agree that to get adficted to anything besides cannabis makes you weak.That said i have homeless family members that are addicted but they have personal issues. That doesn't mean they couldnt have had more willpower but theyre are good people that are addicted

Lol to the dick who read walls of text. I agree that to get adficted to anything besides cannabis makes you weak.That said i have homeless family members that are addicted but they have personal issues. That doesn't mean they couldnt have had more willpower but theyre are good people that are addicted
That was aimed more at him. If someone doesn't believe that there are people out there who just don't get addicted, then he's projecting weakness onto others. But I also have addict family members and I agree not everyone who gets addicted is weak.

read the rules its simple
know what you can and can't ask
far as whoever was bragging yeah this isn't a site to be comparing cock sizes but it is a harm reduction site
ps its common sense why the site won't allow "how do i get a benzo or other drugs" for a reason

read the rules its simple know what you can and can't ask far as whoever was bragging yeah this isn't a site to be comparing cock sizes but it is a harm reduction site ps its common sense why the site won't allow "how do i get a benzo or other drugs" for a reason
OK I joined because so many Google results come up with this site and they are discussing effects etc so I didn't know it was only a 'harm reduction' site.

pretty much can't ask where or how to get drugs legal or iilegal also asking for a source isn't allowed
cant' ask how much of a substance do i need to get fucked up...shit like that
no ?'s about drug test
no pill identification
SWIM isn't allowed either....we all know it's you haha

stay away from those and youll be alright

also its not what you ask it's the way you ask for something.... keep that in mind
but most of are here for the sake of harm reduction wish i had a site like this back in my hay day

for me this site is the real deal for info on meds
nothing like getting answers from people going through the same shit you are or info that a DOC wont give you
plenty of questions you cant ask a doc without getting into trouble

yeah man most of the people will help you out round here but from time to time you get someone that won't answer your question and instead give you a list of why you shouldn't do this and that.

Being that this thread has nothing to do with basic drug questions I'm closing this. If you're too lazy to read the rules don't complain when someone closes your thread for breaking those rules. If you can't abide by those rules, which obviously require you to read them, then this forum isn't for you.

If you have a complaint about a poster take it up with them or report them. One thing is for sure, nobody is going to take you serious if you continue to act like a child like you're doing in this thread. You're in the wrong in this situation, kinda amazed you can't see that to be honest.

Ps. Insulting people is also against the rules. If you keep doing so you will be infracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.