• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Why would you make a vape refill that's impossible to vape?

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I've smoked drugs, weed for fifteen years but I smoked meth too and I can't vape this new refill I tried. It had a high thc and cool name they were out of my normal stuff but I bought eight and in torturing myself to take hits from my vape pen. Wtf explains why you would waste my time like this? Do some people have immune lungs that don't work like mine? Because this stuff is fire. The real meaning of fire as it's hot it burns is a waste its fire. The word fire remains me of mean girls where the girl keeps saying fetch. That's fetch. Oh well I think it's funny. Oh man. This is going to be a long week. I refuse to waste these vape refills. But I'm only human. I just don't understand I bought some called hush that were 25$each. I cheaper and they were way smooth. So why would this company name it girl scout cookies when it's really just a hot mess.

I've smoked drugs, weed for fifteen years but I smoked meth too and I can't vape this new refill I tried. It had a high thc and cool name they were out of my normal stuff but I bought eight and in torturing myself to take hits from my vape pen. Wtf explains why you would waste my time like this? Do some people have immune lungs that don't work like mine? Because this stuff is fire. The real meaning of fire as it's hot it burns is a waste its fire. The word fire remains me of mean girls where the girl keeps saying fetch. That's fetch. Oh well I think it's funny. Oh man. This is going to be a long week. I refuse to waste these vape refills. But I'm only human. I just don't understand I bought some called hush that were 25$each. I cheaper and they were way smooth. So why would this company name it girl scout cookies when it's really just a hot mess.
Quite likely b/c it’s black market with zero quality control?

Tom

Um, throw that shit out! People have literally DIED from these vape carts. Please, do it for us, and most importantly, do it for you, because it's your ass on the line. This thing could wind up killing you.

i get vape carts once and a while always from a rec/med shop. they always start out good. i can take a good hit off it but always gets very hacky after two or three hits. i have tried the different temp settings with the same results.