• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why won’t she leave me alone when we have agreed we can’t be just friends and what to

Razbo

Greenlighter
Hi
A while ago I got attached to this girl at work we got on well, I’d run errands for her chat about random stuff ect, she now has a boy friend they have beentogether for about 8 months now. Now in Dec 2015 I told her of my feelings forher and explained we could be nothing more than colleges and never friends, tothis she replied she was fine with that. In March 2016 on a work night out she approachedme twice asking why this was I explained again with the same end result as in December. Now I’m getting my life back together out ofwork she keeps staring at me at work and is the past 2 weeks has called me (evidentlynot get rid of my number) and has askedme to get her lunch. I haven’t challenged her on any of this because it’s atwork and I don’t want it to affect my job but what can I do. I have told her on3 separate occasions the situation and that it is unlikely to change but sheseems to not be taking this in, I just don't get it as she is till with her bf so... Any advice or help with this would be appreciated.

Last edited:
If she is your boss you should report this to someone higher up. Your job should not be threatened. If she is not your boss, is it just the drama that has you worried for your job security? If so, don't worry about it, just ignore the attention. You've made it clear and it is her problem that she is choosing not to get the message.

She's not my boss just a girl at work. I mean you'll agree its hard enough having feeling for someone you work with especially when those feelings are not mutual. I've heard of people getting rejected then not being able to move on or not getting the message that nothing is going to happen but when I've been rejected then the person who rejected me won't accept IT'S OVER between us and is calling me and won't let me be well its like being stalked by your crush, a first in my experience. I'm no ones back up and I totally agree its her problem and I'll just have to ride it out.

Block her any way you can. That happened with my x of 8 years. We stopped talking after she got a new boyfriend, but she called me crying saying she needs me in her life, but we can only be friends. I could only help but laugh, and just blocked her on every social media platform and blocked her phone number. What a fucking joke. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Pokepoke420 has hit the nail on the head, you can't have your cake and eat it. As for the rest she has been blocked, you'd think that would send a message

This gets better and better. I was out last night with a pal when a mutual friends messaged me asking were I was I told her thinking she may be in trouble she then turned up with her in tow. Would you meet up with someone you have rejected while your still with your boyfriend. I've asked our mutual friends to asker her to delete all my contacts details and tell her that I'm not a second option and that she has a boyfriend now to run around after her.