• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Why - why do I have to wait 8 hours to take a small dose of bupe? Besides the obvious

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
This paper…says it’s only safe to induce bupe 8 hours after last kratom dose.

I’ve never had withdrawls combing the two before.

And notice it said subs didn’t hold them sometimes…like wtf…shit paper

It's probably just a precautionary thing.

Cause I agree, kratom is garbage & I've never had problems switching back n forth between the two.

Hell, the only opioids I get PWD from are usually heroin, fentanyl, etc..

I can easily take bupe ontop of stuff like tramadol, hydrocodone, without any PWD. So I know kratom is probably fine, since it's barely an opioid to begin with.

bupe has a high affinity and knocks most opiates off the receptors. if youre on a lot of heroin for example and take bupe the knock off effect puts you into preceipitated withdrawals. they say give it 12 hours for h, 24 hours for methadone and i think 8 hours for lower strength opiates like kratom. ive never had paws from taking bupe with lower strength opiates so just a precaution cause if u do get it , its a bastard. i guess if u took a lot of tramadol/tapentadol etc it would give this effect . i think it depends on your addiction level tbh

bupe has a high affinity and knocks most opiates off the receptors. if youre on a lot of heroin for example and take bupe the knock off effect puts you into preceipitated withdrawals. they say give it 12 hours for h, 24 hours for methadone and i think 8 hours for lower strength opiates like kratom. ive never had paws from taking bupe with lower strength opiates so just a precaution cause if u do get it , its a bastard. i guess if u took a lot of tramadol/tapentadol etc it would give this effect . i think it depends on your addiction level tbh
I figured. I just find it odd with kratom. I get oxy and shit but I just feel like they didn’t even experiment to see if it causes paws.

I feel like they just extrapolated from practices with lesser opioids/opiates and called it that.