• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why weren't I high yesterday?

bungrudi

Greenlighter
So I've hitting clubs yesterday with 2 of my friends, 2 nights in a row.
The first night (24 Dec), I took 2.5 pills and was high in heaven. The next day (25 Dec) we were to another club with even greater lighting and music; to my surprise, for the first time since I took E the first time in 2006, I could not get high with a tested pills; even after I took 3 (1 each hour).
They were the same pills that I took the day before. And both my friend were rolling pretty hard that night with just 2 pills.

So out of curiousity, today (27 Dec) I took half pill before going to shopping mall with my family. I put headset from my phone and listen to a good psytrance set. And there I was, rolling high as hell in a shopping mall. After I got home I took the other half. I jumped up and down my chair as I write this =D

What could have happened to me on the night of 25 Dec?
I did not do anything out of ordinary. I eat long before I took the pills. I drank high dose vit C 1 hour before taking the pills.
I did drink beer. But I always did that also on my other nights rolling.
I'm a regular user of nitrazepam, have been for 5 years now. But I dont remember that I have any problem rolling because of Nitrazepam before.

Any clue?

I have taken pills that took over 3 hours to kick in, I slammed 2 Gatorades right before I took them, so I though mabe the acidity of the Gatorade didn't allow the mdma to absorb possibly? Also is there a chance you were dehydrated? That could possibly be something to think about.

It takes time for your body to replenish serotonin after using MDMA. This could take days to months to happen. This is a gross oversimplication but the premise is accurate. Wait a few weeks in between taking MDMA to get the most out of it. And waiting a few months is even better.