• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why was phenazolam (clobromazolam) never released?

notrandomusername

Bluelighter
Clobromazolam-structure.png

We've had flubromazolam, flualprazolam, clonazolam and flunitrazolam. All very potent benzos, that were generally well received. So why has no one released phenazolam?

its ridiculously strong. it should be dosed like clonazolam yet the bars are advertised 3mg. a quarter fucked me up bad enough to cause some trouble and I have a 6mg+ flubrotiz* tolerance/daily, was taking a few mg fPam and 1mg or two or diclaz along with it.

*fuck flubrotiz compared to fluclotiz- personally) way too many/long of active metabolites, unpredictable and just personally, fluclo had way better skeletal relaxant effects and I have fake hips with pain that opiods including kratom make worse. and it has skyrocketed my tolerance. FluClotiz I kept a stable tolerance and was the best medicine since my shrink retired (14yrs on 2-8mg lorazepam, 2-6mg alpraz, and back to 8-4mg lorazepam over the last several years before I wound up moving for work and my shrink back home retired. I just recently went 6mo completely sober for treatment and straight up couldn't talk for a few mo, and shook the entire time, and my posture is awful without any.. I am probably a a lifer and am ok with that *

I'm assuming fluclotiz has less active metabolites just like clonazepam, while it does have a long half life, has almost no active metabolites. I put all of the pills into solution so as to avoid a counterfeit pill charge but am still afraid to experiment with it much. bromazolam eventually very much built up in my system and flubLam moreso. I don't know enough about pharmacokinetics to say whether the chlorine ring where its at would cause inactive metabolites, if anyone can help there.
I haven't taken clonazepam in 10yrs and remember being angry-not in withdrawal just upset that I didn't get any euphoria- when my tolerance was 2mg alpraz/day. I tried to buy the prodrug that circulated about a year ago from a certain source I recently got some fluclotiz from (and will absolutely not give it out for your safety), but if you're on the appropriate clearnet or deep forums for such discussion.. Needless to say I did not receive what I ordered, lol.

does anyone know enough about pharmacology to estimate half-lives/active metabs on this one?

clonazepam- aka clonitrazepam, while a longer half life has almost no actives
nitrazepam I know little about other than i loved flunitrazepam when it was around..
Nitrazolam obviously caused severe w/d with minimal use
Clonitrazolam aka Clonazolam did not appear to have many active metabolites either, based on how insanely fast and hard w/d would hit
Bromazolam on the other hand was gentle... i didnt have seizures until 3 wks after discontinuation and letting Jesus take the wheel on my bromaz and flubromaz habit , which i had insane tolerance for and took one final mega dose of both
Flubrotizolam is way more unpredictable, and i hate it complared to fluclotizolam which i kept on a stable dose. I can take a half mg flubrotiz sometimes and get sleepy, or sometimes i can take 8mg and decide to go drinking and feel completely sober just may be slurring a little. at 1mg or 8mg both , im liable to get wide awake and then sleep 10hrs. that never happened with fluclotiz.. i loved not being able to feel fluclotiz is my point. it is the closest to ativan ive had since I was Rx'd ativan. i have not taken clonazepam in close to 10 years and hated it for its subtletly, taking 5mg to MOSTLY stop the cravings of my then 2mg/day (rx'd) alpraz habit.
I cant feel the clobbering/phenazolam much aside from seemingly slowly daily build up (with several times daily dosing, which should be not necessary). but it helps my skeletal problems better than diclazepam, flubrotizolam, flubromazepam, and even fluclotiz.
I dont know enough about molecular chem to know if the chlorine is in a similar spot and therefore should be lessening the active metabolites, or if I should be even more careful than i am now.,

in any case, these chlorine ring benzos are in general more subtle and drastically more helpful for my skeletal and muscular pain than diclaz, fPam, flubrotiz.. i cant take opiods as they make them worse, and i prefer the legal cannabis script i can have instead. even kratom; something about the muscle relaxation caused by opiods makes my hurt hurt

• bump
    clobromazolam is surely the best subtitute for people struggling with cLam withdrawal rebound. lasts much longer. is more potent by weight, more recreational at equivalent doses... and probably has a lot more active metabolites than clonazolam- aka clonitrazolam- aka clonitrazolam.
    clonazepam again, while having an estimated ~40hr half life and no active metabolites, surely, the triazole ring does not help with active metabs.