• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why rolling consecutive weekends sucks....even though it still works

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I usually roll once a month or less and always at a dose of 120 mg.

but over the holidays decided to do two consecutive weekends (same material) and was very dissapointed with the second weekend. I rolled just as "hard" but the speediness of the roll was much high and the relaxing, serotonin flooding calming feeling was greatly diminished during the second roll.

the euphoria, music appreciation, etc was just as good, but the roll was very speedy, tweaky, and just not relaxing at all, which I didn't like, as I don't like that tweaked out feeling.

My guess is that its b/c the serotonin flooding is what gives you that very relaxed feeling, but since i had diminished amounts to begin with, the relaxation never dominated the roll and i was just uptight and looking for my benzo much sooner than usual.

That seems to be the general consensus. The roll certainly get much less euphoric the more often you use it. It becomes like any other amphetamine really, it loses that special touch.

I'm trying to limit my usage at the moment to prevent any lasting damage. Over xmas I rolled once a week for three weeks in a row, which is far too often I know. I found the feeling was just as awesome, really loved up and that feeling of complete contentment every time. I was doing small amounts (100mg) which is less than I usually do. I found the comedown on the third week was so bad that if felt like I'd done some damage- stuck in bed, anxious, dizzy, weak etc. Im gonna hold off for a couple of months now I think.