• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

why oxycodone better than oxymorphone?

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
it looks like they're both basically the same except one made with codeine and one made with morphine. isnt morphine supposed to be 8x stronger than codeine or something? is it because of BA or something? i always wondered why oxycodone is the most popular pill. is it because it's the strongest oral opioid?

well, definitely not the strongest to be sure, im not sure about their BA's but ive always preferred oxymorphone. it was only around my circle for a few months. I do remember from back when i was chipping every now and again popping 30 before work would give perfect energy and pain relief without making me look fucked up. nodding at the apartment was about all i did on oxymorphone

Most iv users are going to prefer oxymorphone due to the rush it provides when injected.
However when I first started using I loved the buzzing euphoria I got after snorting oxycodone.

hydromorphone shits all over both of them that’s for sure , but yeah oxymorphone is the better one for getting noddy I find

This isn't really a matter of harm reduction but rather one of basic curiosity, so I sadly gotta bring you down. What it all boils down to is personal preference. Any junkie will love all three of these drugs with an essentially equal vigor. It's like having a certain wine to go with your pork or whatever the fuck. It just works and it's your favorite for reasons that are essentially due to a personal decision, the genesis of which is not known even to the user themselves.

Ask me for instance. I'm a junkie. I've done my time. Heroin was my go-to of course, but loved these other three just as much. I know this is old hat, but Heroin is only demonized because it was truly the first serious Opioid epidemic of the 20th century. It had not been seen in such a form prior and the name "Heroin" would forever be associated with bedlam, meanwhile even it's fraternal twin, Morphine is just fine. If we were doing all of these drugs in their pure forms Heroin would be just another addition and let's get real, if you get high, you're not complainin right?

This isn't really a matter of harm reduction but rather one of basic curiosity, so I sadly gotta bring you down. What it all boils down to is personal preference. Any junkie will love all three of these drugs with an essentially equal vigor. It's like having a certain wine to go with your pork or whatever the fuck. It just works and it's your favorite for reasons that are essentially due to a personal decision, the genesis of which is not known even to the user themselves.

Ask me for instance. I'm a junkie. I've done my time. Heroin was my go-to of course, but loved these other three just as much. I know this is old hat, but Heroin is only demonized because it was truly the first serious Opioid epidemic of the 20th century. It had not been seen in such a form prior and the name "Heroin" would forever be associated with bedlam, meanwhile even it's fraternal twin, Morphine is just fine. If we were doing all of these drugs in their pure forms Heroin would be just another addition and let's get real, if you get high, you're not complainin right?
That said I've never met a single opioid user who liked Oxycpdone better than opana

As a matter of fact, there is a movie that I found to be totally awesome called "Drugstore Cowboy" and it was, I believe, based on a book, the book being based on the real life of the protagonist and his crew. They go all around the country robbing pharmacies.

I mention this, because the guy who wrote it really seemed to have been through the real-deal of Opioid dependency and he mentions specifically Numorphan (Oxymorphone) as the best of the best.

As a matter of fact, there is a movie that I found to be totally awesome called "Drugstore Cowboy" and it was, I believe, based on a book, the book being based on the real life of the protagonist and his crew. They go all around the country robbing pharmacies.

I mention this, because the guy who wrote it really seemed to have been through the real-deal of Opioid dependency and he mentions specifically Numorphan (Oxymorphone) as the best of the best.
Ol girl doesn't listen to Matt Dylan and ODs on them. Excellent movie, William S Burroughs plays a priest.

I've never understood the hype of oxycodone either. I've had 20+ 80mgs at home for over a year, while in recovery, and I've had two during that time.
Was searching like a madman for oxymorphone for years, but I've never even heard of it here. At least not on the black market, streetwise or darknet.

I need at least 80-100mg orally for a decent buzz, even with months off opiates. 20mg used to get me high as hell as a teenager. :'(

I've never understood the hype of oxycodone either. I've had 20+ 80mgs at home for over a year, while in recovery, and I've had two during that time.
Was searching like a madman for oxymorphone for years, but I've never even heard of it here. At least not on the black market, streetwise or darknet.
That sucks, it's got to be the strongest (as far as receptor profile, hitting everything, super hard, not MG per MG tho quite potent as well) available (hardly) here. Was the strongest high I've ever had from an opioid.

I need at least 80-100mg orally for a decent buzz, even with months off opiates. 20mg used to get me high as hell as a teenager. :'(
Ja, same here. Did 80mg last weekend with no tolerance at all. Didn't even get me nodding.

To the first question I myself think oxymorphone is a lot better than oxycodone. I have only had oxymorphone in those vials from a medical supply house. IV it hits very good but what I remember it also wears off quicker. I have never IV'd hydromorphone but I understand that hits nice but also wears off quick.

As far as opiates. Morphine is my favorite and to me much better than oxycodone. I don't recall hitting as much of a tolerance with morphine as oxycodone. When I was a lot younger 10 mgs would have me nice. Then it took about 30-40 pretty quickly. Where morphine seeemed steady. I realize I am in the minority liking morphine but I never understood why. Then the natural morphine with other poppy alkaloids, comes on strong lasts forever.

Word my friend. That is the Truth. A shot of Oxymorphone is enough to make you enjoy the fact that you're wife left you and took the dog. Opana (oxymophone) is 2x as potent. 5mg opana =10my oxycodone. Amazing shit I use to hear the extended release up and shoot them up