• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why might 2cb not have worked the last two times I tried it?

Ktylove

Greenlighter
It's always worked just fine, and I still have the same batch. Once, it was the day after I did a lot of MDMA, so I assumed it was the fact that I had no serotonin (although my understanding is 2cb doesn't use serotonin like MDMA does, but maybe it still needs some available to work?)

The next time I tried, however, (a couple of weeks later) I hadn't done anything at all that weekend but it still didn't work. Does it lose strength with storage, or what kinds of things could cause it not to have any effect?

It sounds like tolerance, you might need more than a couple of weeks if you used a lot of MDMA.
And what exactly do you mean by it didn't work, that you felt nothing or that the effect were extremely weak and not psychedelic, just a little bit of adrenaline like feel?

The latter on the first occasion, and nothing at all on the second - thank you for your reply. Funny though, for about a year it's worked fine every couple of weeks or so. Like a rather sudden tolerance issue, if it's that. But anyway I'm in the middle of a few weeks off from everything so we'll see in a couple more weeks how it goes.

2cb professional here. As long as its stored properly it shouldnt really degrade. Ive never had that issue. With 2cb, the wait times between doses should be as follows: 2 weeks minimum, 1 month optimum. Ive found it ALWAYS works with those wait times. Its an insane chemical and i love it. #1, always works. The only time ive had it "not work well" was when i didnt wait the 2 weeks and gave it a go a little early. Didnt work as well, but still worked. Are you just doing it too much?

I was doing it around every two weeks. Maybe it just caught up with me and I need to wait longer, which I happen to be doing right now so hopefully all will be well next time. Thank you!

I was doing it around every two weeks. Maybe it just caught up with me and I need to wait longer, which I happen to be doing right now so hopefully all will be well next time. Thank you!
Yeah tolerance eventually catches up even when waiting every two weeks, a month wait gives you time to really experience the magic

I could eat 2c-b every week without a drop of tolerance and MDMA is not cross tolerant with it. Are you sure you took it on an empty stomach? They say waiting for 6 hours with food before you take it is ideal. Otherwise, It might be due some medication's interaction? I stored 2c-b for over 2 years without any noticeable drop in effect, just stored in capsules in my room whatever weather it was outside. And I tend to heat things up. I hate winter.

I could eat 2c-b every week without a drop of tolerance and MDMA is not cross tolerant with it. Are you sure you took it on an empty stomach? They say waiting for 6 hours with food before you take it is ideal. Otherwise, It might be due some medication's interaction? I stored 2c-b for over 2 years without any noticeable drop in effect, just stored in capsules in my room whatever weather it was outside. And I tend to heat things up. I hate winter.
MDMA and 2C-B are in fact cross tolerant, as the first is a strong releaser of serotonin and a 5HT2a agonist and will downregulate your receptors.
2C-B owes most of its effects from being a direct agonist of serotonin receptors.

Have you ever taken 2C-B after abstaining from any and all stimulants and psychedelics of the Phenethylamine and Tryptamine class for at least a few weeks?