• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

why isn't anyone experimenting with making THC-Derivative Synthetic Cannabinoids?

heyday918

Greenlighter
while new cannabanoids like JWH-018 are interesting, they tend to me more dangerous than THC. with drugs like LSD and Psilocin there's a lot of experimentation with taking the classical compound and tweaking it. it seems like you could make some interesting stuff by doing the same with THC, but no one is on the same scale.

We’re just now beginning to see concentrates of lesser known cannabinoids, before long we’ll see some but at the moment everyone’s on a natural kick and the thought of anything synthetic is unappealing to many.

-GC

It will be happening especially with what a success Delta-8-THC has turned into. Now that people saw that market other people will surely move in with different cannabinoids but like @G_Chem is saying we are gonna see lesser known cannabinoids from the plant itself become more widely used. I can see THCP becoming popular once they figure out a way to scale up production. But that being said I would try a synthetic analog if it was safe on paper, alot of the old ones from the JWH series were pretty good. The synth noids china has on the market these days are highly dangerous.

EPM301 is most likely going to become a standard in the medical field due to the ease of use in research. I'll most likely try it someday.

they are. that's what you get wen you buy that artificial weed crap they sell. they're always some random lab chem and they're all terrifying. not nice stuff. lands people in the hospital

Because there’s actual weed...
I think there is a lot of truth to this. It is very difficult to recreate all the elements in weed. It reminds me of opium compared to heroin. They'll just never be the same, and the effects of the natural versions will always have effects different from the synthetics.

Like mentioned above, we have weed.
Cheap and easy to grow and buy. I don’t see your typical marijuana smoker interested in such.

I'm not totally sure on the chemistry, but isomerization of cannabinoids into other cannabinoids is already happening at very large scale, as demonstrated by the widely available d8 isomerized from cbd. Idk if isomerization is a type of synthesizing, or if synthesizing would more refer to starting with precursors and raw materials then making cannabinoids- but the reason no one is doing that is because the plant biosynthesizes cannabinoids a lot more efficient than anyone has discovered how to do yet. So, what people are doing instead, is isomerizing one to another(largely for the legal loophole in order to sell a psychoactive form of THC in the open) -or- like mentioned by others, isolating more rare cannabinoids, like thcv, cbg, cbdv, thcp. This usually involve working with a breeder who can help increase the level of cannabinoids a plant produces(cbd heavy, thcv heavy, etc), and then extracting that plant and isolating the major cannabinoid.

If you look at the variation's possible. A good cross breeding seems logical.

In the wiki of THC-c4 they mention THCv to :
"Similarly to THC, it has 7 double bond isomers and 30 stereoisomers"
There is a lot of people that can actually breed to get a certain one more abundent as the rest.

No need for chemicals I agree.

I work out at the gym and try to lose weight. My weight was 150 kilograms six months ago, now I have managed to lose 20 kilograms, but I am still looking for ways to lose weight faster. One guy from the gym said that cannabis or some obscure narcotic can help with weight loss. I never wanted to get involved with drugs, but my desire to lose weight is much greater, so I wanted to ask you Who has the top THCV gummies for weight loss? If any of you know a good and safe remedy, then please advise it. I will be very grateful for any advice, I really dream of losing weight and will do everything possible for this.

Last edited:
I work out at the gym and try to lose weight. My weight was 150 kilograms six months ago, now I have managed to lose 20 kilograms, but I am still looking for ways to lose weight faster. One guy from the gym said that cannabis or some obscure narcotic can help with weight loss
Hi, welcome to Bluelight, we have have a subforum dedicated to performance enhancing drugs, I think it would be best if you opened a new thread in there.
Just so you know, we tend to not recommend you use any drugs, we mostly help you take an informed decision on whether you should take something or not, and how to do so in the safest way possible if you decide to use a drug.
So please don't ask "what drugs should I take to lose weight".

I'm just old(er) and stuck in my ways. I love smoking good flower. Lately i've been getting into concentrates but that's about all i enjoy.

I work out at the gym and try to lose weight. My weight was 150 kilograms six months ago, now I have managed to lose 20 kilograms, but I am still looking for ways to lose weight faster. One guy from the gym said that cannabis or some obscure narcotic can help with weight loss
Intermediate fasting works really good along with exercise. I gained 10-15lbs when i quit cig's and for the past month i've only ate for 4 hours out of the day and drink alot of water. I've lost 6lbs in a month.