• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

why is THIS meth doing this to me?! vs. the last batch.

jetties

Greenlighter
What am I doing?!?!?! Seriously!

Anyone with any experience with meth amphetamine, please chime in.
Or if you have any ideas on what could possibly cause this, drop your .2 cents here!

I'll include the similarities and differences so that someone can maybe understand what's "Wrong" with this new batch.

Last batch:
had a blue tint to it. And it provided awesome euphoria, energy, motivation, stimulation, and even arousal. Total high Lasted 12+ hours. (Then I took a klonopin and went to bed)

Current batch: no blue tint. Shards are crystal like, and clear. Looks pretty much the same except no blue tint. Euphoria not as strong, but made me talkative. No real big motivation, but I was stimulated (more like, AWAKE.) But didn't feel like doing anything. Sat on couch and just felt "awake"
Same: both taste the same when dripping.

Big differences: this current batch makes my throat hurt, when I wake up the morning after. Aka- 2 mornings ago, I woke up and my throat hurt like strep throat. I thought maybe I was getting sick.
But then, thru the day, it started feeling better.
I skipped a day of using, and no throat pain the following morning.

Then yesterday, I did a few lines, in the afternoon. Went to bed around midnight. Woke up at 9am with severe throat pain. AGAIN! same feeling.

Other difference- my stomach hurts with this batch. About 6-8 hours after doing some, my belly will hurt, similar to a crampy, knots in your stomach kind of pain.

Last batch before this one, never did this to me.
Both came from same person and same area, but said person is a middle man.

Both we're bought 3 days apart. From same person.

ROA: sniffing only. 1-3x a day. I don't smoke cigs or weed. (Idk if thatd effect the throat when combined or not, so I wanted to mention it)

Ive only recently started using this.
I'm on a methadone program (10.5 Years) for past H and pill addiction.
I also was on coke and crack really bad for about 3 years, smoking daily, and then IV'ing daily. Haven't touched coke In a few years tho

So while I know more than I want to about those drugs, I'm definitely new to the field of expertise on meth. Except for knowing how dangerous it is and how addicting it can become.

So what could be causing the difference in these two batches?

*would it be more likely from the WAY it was made? I. E- shake and bake vs not.
Or maybe added ingredients?
*cut with certain things? (I. E one makes belly hurt, one doesn't, difference in the "high", etc.

Any advice given is much appreciated.
I know many of you guys are brilliant when it comes to things like this.

Thanks a bunch everyone!

Last edited:
So what could be causing the difference in these two batches?

Hey jetties. So many people ask the questions you're asking, forums are literally full of them. Is it racemic or d-meth? Is it substrates? Is it cuts? Etc etc.

9 times out of 10, the difference is actually you. Your subjective feelings, the mood you're in, the development of tolerance, the lack of food and sleep, sheer physical exhaustion, and so on.

Ultimately though nobody here can tell you what the difference really is, even with pics and the greatest descriptions in the world. It would be mere speculation and give you a false sense of confidence. Some testing services will (for a fee) determine what compound you have and/or even its potency if you're prepared to spend a bit to find out. That's really your only option for an actual answer other than speculation though I'm afraid ;)

I expect one of the BDD mods will probably close this thread because there's no real HR advice we can give, but I'll leave open for now.

If you want more of a chat about your personal experience with these batches and to invite others to discuss their own similar experiences, then I suggest opening a new thread in Drug Culture mate :)

All the best,
CFC