• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why Is SSRi/SNRi/NDRi maybe bad idea and treatment of depression Is based on this.

WellTram

Bluelighter
Hi, everyboby

I was on citalopram,escitalopram,trazodone,Mirtazapine, bupropion, various combinations.
Nothing helped if i was not using any opioid.
Testosterone and opioid were very succesful at healing my mind.

Right Now i eat a lot of benzo, modafinil, diclofenac, vortioxetine and bupropion. No opioids. And i feel like shit many days after acute wd was over. What to do, something Is missing and it's not dopamine, noradrenaline, seronine, gabaergics.

How to repair my onw brain ? I was also on meth and opioids at the same time.

And i feel like shit many days after acute wd was over.
Most likely Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome, and/or psychogenic depression (they go together).

Personally it often takes at least a month or two before I really start feeling better after quitting a drug like opioids. Mentally better. When they talk about withdrawal timelines they don't include mental wellness, only clinically measurable withdrawal symptoms.

How to repair my onw brain ? I was also on meth and opioids at the same time.

Speaking for myself and my experience, removing ALL drugs, including medications, is the best way to heal the brain after putting so many chemicals into it. This isn't practical for everyone, though.

If I was in your shoes, I would cut back on the number of medications you're taking. Regular exercise is the best tool to heal and reset the brain, especially after drugs like opioids and meth. Running helps reset the reward circuitry which those 2 drugs specifically mess up.