• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why is mixing alchohol with meth bad/dangerous? Why is inhaling meth smoke bad for the lungs?

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
I see people drink beer and hard liquor after dosing on meth. Is this combo really damaging to one’s health/dangerous?

Also a second quick question, why is it bad to hold meth-smoke in one’s lungs even for short periods of time? What’s the damage to the lungs? And the damage is incurable right?

Alcohol is cardiotoxic and meth is a CNS stimulant and causes an increase in heart rate, so basically it's like putting fuel on a fire. Will you die after one night of mixing the two? Probably not, unless you have a bad heart or really overdo it. Will this combo cause damage over time? Almost without a doubt the answer is yes.

Street meth is rife with impurities, cuts, and bullshit left over from synthesis. Smoking any one of these things would be ill advised, really smoking anything is going to be bad for your health. I can't say if the damage is permanent but smokers lungs can heal to a certain degree of the person stops smoking so I don't see why this would be any different.

It's not too late to save your body.