• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Why is it so hard to sniff anything up my left nostril??

Oxylover93

Greenlighter
Its always been like this. I use my right nostril by instinct to sniff anything. But sometimes the right nostril is too stuffed up. Say for instance, I did a bunch of 15s yesterday. So it was stuffed up all day today. I just finally got a blue and had to sniff it up the left and it was so hard to get up even though my left nostril was completely clear? Anyone else have this problem?

inflammation.

it doesnt always happen symmetrically. if your go to side is right, than that nostril will be more inflamed.

it sounds like your nasal septum is not straight. you don't see this from the outside.... you don't get the same amount of air through both nostrils if it isn't straight. i got this problem too, i usually don't snort anything but when i did i only used my right one because the other one just didn't work, almost impossible to get something up there.... congrats, you are a freak (just like me) lol

Average extreme lol thanks good to know I'm not the only one. Its a pain in the ass when my right side is too stuffed up. It feels like i'm wasting it when I do get it up the left side. Probably be better to just eat it when it gets to that point.