Why is it so hard to get simple answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the 10th post down in TL under the sticky. It starts out " wanting to know about an acetone wash for meth"

Don't laugh or judge. I have never linked anything in my life. Yeah, I know...I know.....I need to learn more about this whole computer and internet thingie. It's hell being a boomer with no youngsters around to guide me in my ignorance. I promise I will practice if TLB ever gets the practice section up and running.

Still can't find it.

I'll move this whole thread over to TDS and remove any irrelevant stuff.

@Katman13 I sincerely hope you get some help from this.

ATB

Fubz <3

All.

I've moved this here because @Katman13 has recently suffered the death of their brother. There is a backstory to this that I'm not fully aware of but I think they may need some support.

Thanks guys...
Thank you mate <3

@Katman13 I am so sad for your loss. If you need to talk about it and/or if you need some support, please don't hesitate to reach out. Much love <3

isn't discussing synthesis completely banned making this the total wrong place to ask. And I mean no offense. I agree with you, If I ask something go ahead and assume your not gunna mr. garrison me out of it, I agree there. I dont know what he asked but I do know there are thousand recipes for what you are looking for....and no offense but this is real chemistry..maybe you should understand the jargon of the lab?

Oh man just read about your brother, so sorry!!! I want you to know i dont think there are any members of this forum who hope you or anyone ele dies just because they are a junkie, at least not that the mods know of!

Why is every discussion board the same? Someone will ask a legitimate ass question. Just for example how to clean N-ISO from methamphetamine.

And they'll be a dozen stupid ass joke responses or some armchair preacher talking about "oh! smoking meth is bad." Even worse than that is some pseudochemist that's using their $10 vocabulary words that nobody can understand.

If someone is asking a legitimate question and you don't know the answer, shut the fuck up. Nobody wants to hear your stupid ass jokes or yourself righteous preaching.

They're trying to get real life answers to real life problems. Remember sometimes this shit is life and death nobody needs to hear your jokes.

And if you're saying to yourself right now I don't care if some junky dies. Get the fuck off the board. Because that's the problem with the world today nobody cares anymore.

For those who do know the answers. For Gods sakes explain it as simple as possible nobody needs to see how smart you are, skip the textbook chemistry words answer the damn question in layman's terms.

To those who are afraid of getting bust by law enforcement. Why are you even here then. Get off the internet.

We all need to think about the fact overdoses are at a record high today. People come on these forms to get real help. But instead they get ran around, humiliated and they give up, and yes some die.

So the next time you decide to respond to a post just think about your words. They could mean real life or death for somebody. So choose them wisely.

To the moderators remove any answer that's irrelevant or does not answer the question.

Learning how to remove the cut out of any substances is not manufacturing. I'm almost to a point I believe it's better we teach people how to manufacture. At least they'll know that the shit they're making is clean.

last, but not lest. To all our beloved drug dealers and manufacturers. For God's sakes take pride in your work and put out the cleanest product possible. So we don't have to come on here and ask these questions. The illicit drug trade makes more than big pharma per year, so sell a better product than they do.

I said, what I said. God bless.

Kat
Thanks for this. Your right. The gravity of some of the conversation on here makes it really inappropriate to be a cocky asshole or a know it all.

I will try to avoid being that way in future.

I guess I should go ahead and explain what happened. The dealer he was buying from accidentally or intentionally add fentanyl to the methamphetamine and it killed him.

I just don't see why. Is somebody wants fentanyl give them fentanyl. if somebody wants meth give them meth but don't mix these drugs.

Personally I think everyone should boycott fentanyl dealers, users alike. But it's not my drug of choice though and I respect those who want to use it. But to those who don't know, don't put something in there that somebody's not expecting.

There's no justification for it.

Put a bullet in him and do the world a favor

Thanks for this. Your right. The gravity of some of the conversation on here makes it really inappropriate to be a cocky asshole or a know it all.

I will try to avoid being that way in future.
I do however find flaw in the concept of asking questions, and then shaming the people who answer for knowing the answer.

If there's issue understanding the language, there's usually a shitload of other answers, the person asking the question could also skip the "too complicated" answers, and read the simple ones instead of making a giant fucking scene. There's also the option to ask again "could you rephrase that? I didn't understand it".

I'm not liking the way this thread is going at all. I think the op has gotten all the info he needs.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.