• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

why is it so hard to buy meth for the first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cumdropgumdrop

Greenlighter
im so mad like this one guy asks me if i wanna buy drugs, and i say i wanna buy meth, and he is all like okay how much and then hes like well i dont really wanna sell it to you youre too cute and shit but he says he will drop some off for me, then i ask when he is gonna be here, and then he tells me he sold it to someone else. then asks for nudes. wtf. then i ask my sisters boyfriend, he says he will help me find some, but then a few days later i ask him about it and he says he doesnt want to cause its bad for you and whatever. then i ask someone else, and he calls me and acts like i have no idea what im talking about and hes all like "i bet you dont even know what shit is" but he says he will ask people for me. like yea i dont know really what im getting into but thats because ive never even tried it! like damn theres a first time for everything, its not like i was born knowing everything. i bet he isnt even gonna help me out. ive been trying to find some meth to buy for like ever but nobody seems reliable and im scared of getting ripped off if one day someone actually says they will sell me some. like wtf i just wanna buy some meth i dont wanna deal with this bullshit anymore

All these people are doing you a favor instead of just taking your money. Wether your cute or nice or both if you do find meth you will lose at least one of those qualities if not more.

Count your lucky stars that you're having that much difficulty getting your hands on it. As a meth addict myself, my advice? Stop looking for it and be thankful you dodged that bullet.

To the people above, she might have dodged a bullet in your eyes but someone who is searching for a substance will not stop and it could become dangerous for her trying to seek it out. I just hope you the best and that the craving to try something new goes away before you harm yourself trying to find what you are looking for.

Quit while you are ahead or if you've used meth before but now want to buy some to use alone take that as a warning sign that if you are not yet addicted you will be soon. If you have never used meth run as far away as you can, it will ruin your life, health, apperance, etc. Look at some tweakers who have been using it for decades, or talk to them. Stay safe.

You said it yourself you don't know what your getting yourself into. Even horny drug dealers have some morals. Think of it this way obviously if some guy wants nudes it would be all too easy to just get the girl some meth get her high and then your wrapped around his finger willing to do whatever to get more. But for some reason all these guys see a pretty girl and they'd rather not give her what she wants and guys buy young attractive girls just about anything if they think it increases their odds cars house ECT. So clearly they must know and feel like what you want is so harmful to you that is would cause them so much trouble In how they see themselves as a ethical human being that they are willing to misout of money and a possible easy route to sex with a attractive female two of the most powerful motivators

You seem very eager to start using but perhaps unaware of what you're getting yourself into. I'm going to close this as Bluelight is a harm reduction site. Everyone's given you good advice and I hope you take it into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.