• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why is high quality coke relaxing?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
I've had a lot of different batches of coke and the low and medium purity stuff seems to give more of a get up and do stuff energy like speed while the real good stuff gives a relaxed feeling where you can just kick back and chill on it. It feels almost too smooth to fully notice unless you pay more attention to the effect while the cut up stuff is far more easily noticeable. Even with non active cuts the low purity coke just feels a lot more ampy.

Maybe the bad coke is cut with other psycho active, stimulating drugs such as amps, caffeine and I know there is at least one common cut of coke that has stimulating properties but cant remember the name (im suffering quite severe sleep deprivation atm)...

Good coke isnt really that intensly.hyper, IT gives An energy boost but way more relaxed than amps...

Coke also differs From region to region due to small differences in alkaloids due to different soil OR altitude... Peruvian coke should be the most relaxing and euphoric of all followed by Colombian...

Last edited:
Maybe the bad coke is cut with other psycho active, stimulating drugs such as amps, caffeine and I know there is at least one common cut of coke that has stimulating properties but cant remember the name (im suffering quite severe sleep deprivation atm)...

Good coke isnt really that intensly.hyper, IT gives An energy boost but way more relaxed than amps...

Coke also differs From region to region due to small differences in alkaloids due to different soil OR altitude... Peruvian coke should be the most relaxing and euphoric of all followed by Colombian...
I picked up some 80%ish peru coke a while back and didn't even feel like coke I'm used to. No amped up feeling. No comedown. No fiending. Gave a subtle high with a relaxed confidence. Tbh I prefer that speedy coke that leaves ya fiending.