• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Why is Florida a dry state?

camaroBDJ

Bluelighter
Why is it that meth is not popular in Florida like the midwest, west coast and south like say in Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Tampa people stay away from meth.

There is lots of drugs in say Tampa and Sarasota but why is meth not popular there where it seems that every one is using pain pills and crack there than say meth.

When you’ve got pure cocaine everywhere, you don’t reach for it..

Actually that’s how it was where I grew up too (in Midwest, but an isolated oasis) we had such high quality cocaine and heroin that no one felt the need to ever stoop to using a drug relegated to rednecks. Of course now meth is everywhere but not in the 00’s it wasn’t for us. The only guy I knew who did it was from Nebraska go figure lol.

-GC

Why is it that meth is not popular in Florida like the midwest, west coast and south like say in Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Tampa people stay away from meth.

There is lots of drugs in say Tampa and Sarasota but why is meth not popular there where it seems that every one is using pain pills and crack there than say meth.
Wait really? I can't imagine Florida not having a dangerous meth epidemic, crazy.

When you’ve got pure cocaine everywhere, you don’t reach for it..

Actually that’s how it was where I grew up too (in Midwest, but an isolated oasis) we had such high quality cocaine and heroin that no one felt the need to ever stoop to using a drug relegated to rednecks. Of course now meth is everywhere but not in the 00’s it wasn’t for us. The only guy I knew who did it was from Nebraska go figure lol.

-GC

Is it not that most meth comes from Mexico and that is why the west coast has lot of meth is it is coming from Mexico. And most meth in Midwest and south comes from meth labs and smaller cities and communities have more meth because it cheaper to get a small house or trailer park and cook meth where the bigger cities people just live above store or an apartment and deal crack.

If you look at Florida it not cheap to by house the price of house is expensive that may be a Florida not Into meth.

May be some members who live in Florida or been to Florida can comment but meth in Florida does not seem popular like the west coast or Midwest.

I wouldn't call it dry, I mean, you can definitely get meth here if you are looking for it.

But also, this:
pure cocaine

A large portion, if not the majority, of Florida's scene is still running things like it's 1987. Club owners from all over the state have no problem talking about how much cocaine they sell (as long as you aren't a snitch).

The area of Central Florida(Orlando area) that I live in is flooded with meth. Tweekers take over the gas station down the street every night. Daytona is also flooded with meth because of the bikers. I'd say meth at this moment in these locations is more popular than opiates, if not just more blatant and visible.

I don't know which FL you're talking about, but it isn't the one I know.

METH IS EPIDEMIC from the PENSACOLA to JACKSONVILLE.

80% of the inmates in Franklin County which is Apalachicola are there because of METH.

There was an announced bust in Jacksonville late in the fall. 118 lb. Of meth.

Every time in Florida I get offered ice from randos. Meth/ice is mega easy to find down there.
But then again, I’m a full blown degenerate when on drugs, so I’ll find whatever drug I need/want wherever I may be.

That's weird because even as a tourist I was able to score almost everything I wanted while there

Is it not that most meth comes from Mexico and that is why the west coast has lot of meth is it is coming from Mexico. And most meth in Midwest and south comes from meth labs and smaller cities and communities have more meth because it cheaper to get a small house or trailer park and cook meth where the bigger cities people just live above store or an apartment and deal crack.

If you look at Florida it not cheap to by house the price of house is expensive that may be a Florida not Into meth.

May be some members who live in Florida or been to Florida can comment but meth in Florida does not seem popular like the west coast or Midwest.
Was going to say I’m in Ohio and when I was buying it a few years ago the few times I bought it it was pure ice.

But you explained that.

Every time in Florida I get offered ice from randos. Meth/ice is mega easy to find down there.
But then again, I’m a full blown degenerate when on drugs, so I’ll find whatever drug I need/want wherever I may be.

I heard northern Florida has more meth or it is more popular there well southern Florida its more cocaine and crack and pain killers there. And central Florida meth around Orlando and north of Tampa in pasco county.

But pinellas county and Hillborough county I hear it is mostly cocaine and crack and pain killers there.

But the Tampa area and Sarasota it is more cocaine and crack and pain killers there.